Enjoyed a one week stay at the Hyatt Carmel. The exterior of the 3 story buildings appeared a bit antiquated but the interior was up to Hyatt standards. We were assigned an ADA one bedroom that turned out to be quite comfortable and luxurious. We were on the second floor and had a distant view of the ocean as trees blocked the immediate view. Beware of lower floors as those may have limited views. Some of the buildings overlooked the driveway. Location is ideal in terms of accessing Carmel, Monterey and Big Sur. Beautiful beaches, spectacular vistas. Don' miss Point Lobos State Reserve- just gorgeous. The drive around Pebble Beach was lovely as well. Only disappointment was the pool - small, dirty with no place to change. Regardless, we would return to this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey Pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant (dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). Rumors have been circulating that California Market is closed for renovation. These rumors are not true. We are open and enjoying the Fall weather and delicious seasonal menu items. In 2016, we will be going through several renovations at the hotel and will update guests once we have a firm schedule. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt