We recently had a wonderful stay in The Hyatt Highlands Inn, in the beautiful area of Carmel.
The Hotel itself tucked away in the Highlands of Carmel ( short drive to Carmel) was really a winner for us as a family. We had 2 rooms one was upgraded to a fabulous corner suite which had the best views of the Pacific and a great decked area outside the room. The other room, a town house room with smaller balcony but separate sitting area and a second bathroom.
Staff very nice and the Valet staff great. Restaurant brilliant views of Pacific until night time comes, and a fab wine list. There was dancing one night which is very popular in early evening.
Nice pool and hot tub, did not get to see the gym, lovely gift shop and preferred the weekend buffet breakfast to the week a la carte breakfast. Bar great. Good for couples and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey Pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant (dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). Rumors have been circulating that California Market is closed for renovation. These rumors are not true. We are open and enjoying the Fall weather and delicious seasonal menu items. In 2016, we will be going through several renovations at the hotel and will update guests once we have a firm schedule. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt