Have stayed here all different times of the year and always can't wait to return Check in is fast and friendly. Room accommodations are fantastic with deep tubs, nice showers, kitchen and fireplace for those cooler nights, Nice pool and 3 hot tubs scattered throughout. Lounge is nice for cocktails...resort prices so beware but views fantastic. Restaurant delicious,but a la carte prices high. For a special dinner worth it as food , views and presentation worth it. Beauty is one night you can eat in room with goodies from store or deli. Renovations coming this year and adding deep blue colors which will improve decor and make it even ricer looking. A fabulous resort with Pt. Lobos and other wonderful sights and hikes near by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey Pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant (dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). Rumors have been circulating that California Market is closed for renovation. These rumors are not true. We are open and enjoying the Fall weather and delicious seasonal menu items. In 2016, we will be going through several renovations at the hotel and will update guests once we have a firm schedule. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt