Great views, very romantic. We were upgraded to a townhouse suite, which is split level. Lots of space. Maybe a little tired. Loved the fire place and the smell of smoke on the balcony. Will always remember that sunset. Only downside was that it felt quite touristy, but afterall it is a Hyatt. Breakfast was just ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey Pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant (dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). Rumors have been circulating that California Market is closed for renovation. These rumors are not true. We are open and enjoying the Fall weather and delicious seasonal menu items. In 2016, we will be going through several renovations at the hotel and will update guests once we have a firm schedule. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt