We have stayed at this property several times over the years, starting ten years ago to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. We have attended 3 Timeshare Invitation stays at this property. For $99/night this is a wonderful deal and a great opportunity to stay at the property at an inexpensive rate.
Our room had full oceanviews but what I did not like about our room this time was the view of the parking lot. The beds are very comfortable at this hotel and the jacuzzi tubs are a wonderful way to relax after a day of sight-seeing in the area.
We had never used the pool area before here but did this past stay since the weather was so nice and warm. Since our last stay they have built a very pretty deck area with lots of extra lounge chairs where we enjoyed relaxing for a few hours. The pool was perfectly heated and the jacuzzi outside has also been re-tiled and was very nice.
For dinner we dined at Pacific's Edge at the hotel with beautiful views of the ocean. After the presentation you are given $100 to use at the hotel which we used for our meal. The Timeshare presentations are now presented in the lobby of the hotel which may be very annoying for other guests.
We have made many warm memories at this hotel over the years. It is in a beautiful setting in the Carmel Highland's area. If you receive an opportunity to stay at this property at a discounted rate... go! The presentation goes quickly and our rep was very nice. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge yourself. Hyatt Carmel Highlands is a picturesque retreat overlooking the Big Sur coast with epic views of the Pacific Ocean, and a stunning natural environment made even more special by our impeccable staff. Our Carmel by-the-Sea hotel is an oceanfront retreat that seamlessly blends the amenities of a large hotel with the refined charm of a boutique hideaway. Dine at the award-winning California Market at Pacific's Edge restaurant. After a morning of yoga, take a dip in our heated outdoor pool or unwind with a relaxing spa experience. If it's outdoor activity you crave, we offer mountain bike rentals and maps for hikes, jogs and bike rides around the stunning Carmel area. Let the Les Clefs d'Or Concierge arrange a day trip to explore Big Sur or a round at legendary Pebble Beach. Host an intimate sunset wedding ceremony or intimate reception on our redwood deck. Feel inspired by the breathtaking vistas that surround our Carmel hotel. Your experience is limited only by your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt