I have been an owner here since 2006 and have never regretted purchasing a Hyatt timeshare. I have visited many of the Hyatt timeshare locations, but am so very glad that this is my home property. The units continue to be upgraded, the kitchens most recently. Though smallish, they provide everything you might need to avoid eating out, allowing you to enjoy the view from your deck. The wood-burning fireplaces are wonderful to enjoy on a cold night and will hopefully never be replaced by gas. For two people they are perfect, more and it would be a bit tight. The location is everything here - as nearly perfect as could be for a Big Sur vacation spot, yet close to the charming village of Carmel and the Monterrey Pennisula.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey Pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant (dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). Rumors have been circulating that California Market is closed for renovation. These rumors are not true. We are open and enjoying the Fall weather and delicious seasonal menu items. In 2016, we will be going through several renovations at the hotel and will update guests once we have a firm schedule. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt