4 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 10/28/21
Priceline
$169
Free cancellation until 10/27/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$142
FindHotel$142
Agoda.com$169
1,150 results
All reviews the cottages big sur bedroom cottage main building point lobos wine glasses bed was comfortable gas fireplace grounds are beautiful we've stayed coffee maker dog hammocks property kitchenette patio pet
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2019

We needed a simple, clean place to stay. This was an affordable, clean, comfortable option. It is not luxurious but that wasn’t necessary for our needs this trip. We were looking for a quiet, clean place to rest. This was perfect. The motel part didn’t look as inviting as the cottage we stayed in. Would stay here again.

Room tip: We stayed in a cottage and it was nice. Im not sure about the actual motel part but the cottage was perfect for our purposes.
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank 235sheenal
InnkeeperSLH, Manager at Carmel River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed June 11, 2019

This past weekend we stayed at Carmel River Inn. The staff was super kind, and really nice to work with. Our family had 3 rooms, and we all brought 1 pup each. What a great time we all had, and it was so convienent to be able to walk right out our back door to take our dogs for a walk. The rooms were very nice, and they provided a sheet to put over our bed for our pup.

Room tip: The second story rooms are quieter.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank SalderTraveler
InnkeeperSLH, Manager at Carmel River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2019

Reviewed June 11, 2019

My boyfriend and I stayed in a clean room with comfortable bed and nice balcony with view of the river. Inn staff was very friendly and made check in/out quick and easy. It is just a short drive to sights and restaurants in Monterey and Carmel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank vchanrx

Reviewed June 11, 2019

All the staff was kind and friendly , rooms super clean and comfy beds!!!!
I loved the gardens, the heated pool. My room had everything I needed, coffeemaker, fridge, microwave, wine opener...etc. When I got to my room I found a pet package for my little one, the bathroom had an organic shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and lotion, I loved the make up remover set, it was perfect for me!!!! I love Carmel River Inn.

Room tip: Check the Inn rooms they have a river view !
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Guide53098987713

Thank you!!

Reviewed June 11, 2019

Great place in idilic location with small river out back. Has a country style feeling with friendly staff. Room was nice and clean.
We walked to town easily in 20min or so and caught a $7 Uber back. Would certainly stay again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple