Sheraton Carlsbad Resort and Spa
Ocean Palms Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$269
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$288
$189
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$159
$150
$120
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$189
$176
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Pool
West Inn & Suites Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$179
Official Hotel
  • Restaurant
LEGOLAND California Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
1,339 results
All reviewsprivate entrance to legolandself parking feehotel restaurantlego landvisiting legolandprivate accesslarge poolping pongunderground parkingnice propertypool sideearly checkocean viewhotel guestsoutlet mallgreat poolshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I stay here often and this hotel really takes care of the guests. From Jeff in valet who will give you a ride to local restaurants to Tracy in the hospitality suite who makes sure you are always comfortable the service is first class. In the restaurant Kelly, Morgan and Cambria remember your name and are friendly as quick!!! Great place!

Stayed: January 2014
mlconner, Manager at Sheraton Carlsbad Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2014

Thank you for your continued loyalty to the hotel. We are so please to have such great customers that continue to come back. It means a lot to the team when our guests take time out to write about their experiences and mention our associate’s names. We look forward to many return visits.
All the best in 2014,

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I loved my stay at the Sheraton Carlsbad Resort and Spa in Carlsbad Ca. From the time I pulled up to vallet till the time I left I was treated very well. Jeff in vallet was very curtious and had a great sence of hummor. When I had dinner at the 20/ Twenty I absolutely loved the ombiance. was by far the best I've ever seen!. Then to finish off my long day at work I could always count on seeing Traci in the Grand Pacific Suite to take great care of me with her above and beyound attitude. LOVE THE SHERATON!

Room Tip: I really liked my room! My room had a great little balcony with a view overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Awesome Review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our followers. We are pleased that you have chosen Sheraton as your place to stay while you are in Carlsbad. I will be sure to share your comments with Traci and Jeff, they are both amazing and we are lucky to have them on your team.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Very nice a hotel and a great location. The staff was rude and condescending and treated me like I was the problem for asking them for anything. Only spoke to them a few times and that was for towels that were not left in my room (after multiple calls), trying to locate a bag they were to be storing and could not find, and to have the smokers next door asked to stop.

For the cost and attitude, I would expect a much better experience!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank D R

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed the hotel grounds. However, I am cannot express how sorry I am that you experience horrible service from our team. I have reviewed your comments with our Leadership Team. There is never an excuse when we do not exceed our guest expectations. We will be using this as a couching tool in our daily line ups. It is important for our team to hear our areas of opportunity so that we may better server you in the future. We do hope that we another opportunity to server you in the future.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 6, 2014

The hotel is lovely and well maintained. The room was spacious and comfortable. The staff were very helpful although the housekeeping was a bit of hit and miss. Some days the room amenities were properly replenished, but on other days they were not--even though we left a nice tip for the housekeeping staff each day! The property is convenient to Legoland and a discount outlet center, but a drive to anywhere, including the beach. We suggest a hotel closer to Carsbad Village so you will have more dining options and convenient access to the beach. Who wants to have to drive everywhere? Also, be aware that the room charge quoted does not include the $12 daily resort fee, a $12 daily charge for self parking, or numerous state and local taxes.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mollyshumom

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Carlsbad. I am glad that you enjoyed your time that you had here on property. If your travels should bring you back we do have a hotel shuttle that will take you into the village and take you to the beach. Also with summer right around the corner don’t forget our Dive in movies Every Friday and Saturday night!
All the Best

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Paid for my room in cash 375, they did not give me a receipt. Then I saw that same charge on my credit card so I called. They said I hadn't paid and asked for a receipt to prove that I had in fact paid. I informed them that I hadn't received one so they should check their cameras and gave a description of the employee who handles the money at checkout. They checked the camera and saw the transaction where I had indeed handed 400$ and even received change back. The Sheraton called back and said they had made a mistake and the employee had "accidentally dropped the $400.00 on the floor". I find this to be a ridiculous explanation. Bottom line don't pay with cash because their cashiers cannot be trusted.

Room Tip: Select another hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Joven P

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I do apologize for the misunderstanding and the incorrect charges to your credit card. When the employee spoke to you and stated that the agent “dropped the money” it is a hotel term for dropped the money to accounting department and not on the floor. The money was never mishandled. Your account was charged incorrectly and for that I am truly sorry. It was a mistake made by our team member and we have reviewed our cash procedures with our entire team to ensure this does not happen again.