Residence Inn San Diego Carlsbad
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$194
$179
$289
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
$187
$175
  • Pool
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$249
$149
$134
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
$269
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$139
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Carlsbad Resort and Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$179
$150
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
$479
Official Site
LEGOLAND California Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$459
Official Website
All reviewsbasketball courtfront deskbedroom suitebusiness parkfull size fridgesocial hourfree breakfastpull out sofafresh fruitquiet areahot tubvisiting legolandmake your own wafflesgreat family hotelnice place to stayflat screenexercise room
Reviewed March 16, 2010

We enjoyed staying here with a 4 year old grandchild and parents. Had the two room suite. Hotel was perfect for us, enjoyed their complimentary BBQ supper when we arrived on Thur evening. We were tired from driving all day so that was great to stay in the hotel and eat there. Hotel staff took us to Legoland in their shuttle and picked us up at the end of the day...nice complimentary service. Way better than walking that huge parking lot and paying to park. Nice breakfast with a good variety. Great for families! We would come back!! You can also purchase your Legoland Tickets at the front desk which is convenient.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2009

I really enjoyed my stay at the Residence Inn Carlsbad for its nice suite, thoughtful design, quiet environment, and great hospitality! The guest room I stayed was clean, roomy, and well stocked. The bathroom, bed room, kitchenette, and sitting areas are all well lighted and tastefully decorated. The complimentary hot breakfast was great, and the evening time complimentary hospitality food service was greatly appreciated! I will certainly stay there again when I visit San Diego in near future.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2009

It feels like home.My husband stayed here for a month while me and my sister who flew all the way from Ontario stayed for 2 weeks in this hotel

Nice things about the hotel:
1) near a restaurant complex
2) Free breakfast and dinners (Monday-Thursdays barbeque)
3) Nice pool and jacuzzi

1) The smell of the room spray was over powering
2) Should have more variety for breakfast

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2009

We loved the room and the service we received was excellent. It was easy to drive to after you'd been there once, but directions were opposite what the GPS stated. All the amenities were fun and relaxing. I especially liked the evening socials with the free beer and wine. I didn't like the scrambled eggs every morning for breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2009

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite after a day at LegoLand. From the moment we walked in we felt welcome. Jerome at the front desk was super friendly and helped recommend where to go for dinner.

The suite was plenty big enough for 5 adults and 2 children in our party. Even when the baby woke during the night the people in the other bedroom never heard him. The pool was lovely. We were sad we were only staying for one night. The absolute worse thing I can think of is they only had one waffle maker that worked poorly but in my book that is a very small thing to be concerned about.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family