We decided on the Super8 because it wasn't too expensive and it was close to Legoland/San Diego. This is our routine summer getaway but the first time staying in this hotel.
The place has been remodeled apparently, and it looks good. Our room (111) was very nice and comfortable. My only issues were
1. They are still currently under construction, and at 8am the hammers and saws started up. Not a thrilling wakeup call after a long day at Sea World/Legoland. It wasn't bad, but waking nonetheless.
2. Our sink has a strange sewer smell to it. I don't know if it was from the pipes or what, but the shower did not smell, and the sink did. Go figure.
Staff was nice and helpful and was accomodating when needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nearby attractions include the seasonal Carlsbad Flower Fields and Legoland. Carlsbad contains everything from historical museums, golf parks, and shopping malls. Free continental breakfast served from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Free parking, free cable with 60 plus channels and HBO, free hi-speed wireless Internet available. On site guest laundry facility and outdoor heated pool. The building allows all rooms to have access to courtyard. One hundred percent non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Near Legoland Hotel Carlsbad
- Comfort Inn Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Comfort Inn