$222
$187
HIExpress.com
$189
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$345
$329
GardenInn.com
$363
$305
Hilton.com
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
$429
Ocean Palms Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$309
$337
$314
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Near Legoland(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$129
$123
EconoLodge
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$319
3,272 results
All reviewschopra centergolf coursewater slidesfire grillmarket placebeautiful groundstennis courtsplay golfkids clubself parkingbusiness conferenceadult poolfamily vacationfitness centersan diegopoolsjohnson
Reviewed August 16, 2016

La Costa Omni Resort is a wonderful destination for a family get-away. We were met w/ warmth and prompt, inviting service straight from the beginning. Our kids loved the pools and our room was lovely. Great, staff, great resort. A must w/ kids. Fun for the whole family.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

Hotel is located in a beautiful setting. Service is very good with excellent staff. Rooms are clean but need to be renovated and remodeled. Lighting, closets, etc. Overall we had a good time there and I recommend it.

Reviewed August 15, 2016

We recently did a family vacation for the 5 of us and we had two adjoining rooms so everyone had lots of room to enjoy the facilities. The restaurants and coffee shops had something for everyone and we even took to playing tennis for the first time in 20 years. The staff at the tennis shop were helpful and got us times as requested. All in all a 10 for the family!

Room Tip: Try to get near lobby if travelling with family as all facilities are close by.
Reviewed August 15, 2016

Omni La Costa in Carlsbad has been our go to staycation since I was pregnant with my 6 year old. My family loves this place! I am leaving this review because this past experience, once again exceeded my expectations, we experienced the same awesome experience, from the people to the pools to the rooms to the restaurants. But what stuck out the most was when my 6 year old lost her diamond earring! I thought we lost it forever. I mean what are the chances of finding it in the pool!?!? I thought i'd take a chance and talk to the Pool Manager about it. He was so receptive and told me he would have the staff check the filtration system in the morning. 2 days later, I get a text from him with a picture of the diamond earring! He told me someone turned it in! I was so touched! I've recommended many of my friends to travel here for their staycations and they all have been extremely happy with their experience as well!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2016

Another fantastic 4 days at La Costa! Recently returned from a great weekend at la Costa with some girlfriends. Not only did we find the resort 5 star, but the help were very accommodating. We happen to meet Johnson Meneze, one of the resort managers, who was very gracious and made sure we were we well taken care of. Our experiences at the spa and Bob's Chop House were great. Management was very visible at all these places. We will definitely return to another weekend of wonderfulness..

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends