3,333 results
All reviews chopra center golf course water slides market place beautiful grounds tennis courts play golf kids club self parking business conference adult pool family vacation fitness center san diego pools johnson waterslides
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We attended a conference here and enjoyed the location very much. Although we didn't dine in any of the restaurants, every morsel of food served at our event was perfect. The room was quiet and comfortable with one of the best beds I have ever slept in. This is a large property. Every function required a long, yet pleasant walk.
There were only two negative experiences during our stay.
1. The room phones had a red light that blinked incessantly. I called the front desk and was given instructions to clear the phone. That lasted only a short time. The blinking returned and continued for the rest of our stay.
2. We returned to our room one afternoon to find uniformed workmen doing preventative maintenance. They had our door propped open and a cart of tools nearby. We were able to enter and remain in the room without any security check.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the lobby if walking is difficult for you.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Enjoyed the past week at the Omni La Costa Resort, everything was just perfect! The guesrooms are very nice, well appointed, good size, food was great! Best Scrambled eggs ever!!! Service was outstanding, can't wait to go back with the family to enjoy the fun waterpark and slide!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The hotel is nice but overpriced!!! So imagine my surprise when I was charged 2 times.....trying to work with the billing office is ridiculous.... I used Get a Room to book the hotel which the La Costa has a contract with and instead of getting their money from Get a Room they charged my credit card...(so did Get a Room). When I asked the Omni La Costa to rectify the problem they charged me 85.00 for the time and trouble it took for them to get the money from Get A Room. I am pretty sure (as a consumer) I am not responsible for the contract hotels have with websites.
So my suggestion is if you plan to book a room at the Omni La Costa in Carlsbad you might think about booking directly with them to avoid any confusion they might have in their accounting department because they will come after the consumer for their shady dealings with contractors. UGH.... They won't call you back either to help you in resolving any issue you have so stay at your own risk!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Janice590
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Staff member Cesar Paniagua Reservations Agent. The beginnning of my Omni experience began with excellent customer service and a very pleasent man to work with. When i arrived i even called back reservation services to meet the gentleman. Once again he exceed my exceptions. He very kind and helpful and had great customer service and was very informative of the overall property. He was a great example of what a Omni Staff should be like.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Elisa H
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I was lucky enough to visit this property during our company conference. The resort is beautiful, the amenities provided throughout are exceptional and the service and quality of every staff member and the food and beverage was out of this world. I am vegan and the chef went out of his way to ensure I had proper food in any function I attended. Soy milk was present in every break and meeting room and the presentation was super. Thank you Omni La Costa for an amazing week.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business