3,307 results
All reviewschopra centergolf coursewater slidesmarket placebeautiful groundstennis courtsplay golfkids clubself parkingbusiness conferenceadult poolfamily vacationfitness centersan diegopoolsjohnsonwaterslides
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The hotel is nice but overpriced!!! So imagine my surprise when I was charged 2 times.....trying to work with the billing office is ridiculous.... I used Get a Room to book the hotel which the La Costa has a contract with and instead of getting their money from Get a Room they charged my credit card...(so did Get a Room). When I asked the Omni La Costa to rectify the problem they charged me 85.00 for the time and trouble it took for them to get the money from Get A Room. I am pretty sure (as a consumer) I am not responsible for the contract hotels have with websites.
So my suggestion is if you plan to book a room at the Omni La Costa in Carlsbad you might think about booking directly with them to avoid any confusion they might have in their accounting department because they will come after the consumer for their shady dealings with contractors. UGH.... They won't call you back either to help you in resolving any issue you have so stay at your own risk!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Janice590
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Staff member Cesar Paniagua Reservations Agent. The beginnning of my Omni experience began with excellent customer service and a very pleasent man to work with. When i arrived i even called back reservation services to meet the gentleman. Once again he exceed my exceptions. He very kind and helpful and had great customer service and was very informative of the overall property. He was a great example of what a Omni Staff should be like.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Elisa H
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I was lucky enough to visit this property during our company conference. The resort is beautiful, the amenities provided throughout are exceptional and the service and quality of every staff member and the food and beverage was out of this world. I am vegan and the chef went out of his way to ensure I had proper food in any function I attended. Soy milk was present in every break and meeting room and the presentation was super. Thank you Omni La Costa for an amazing week.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank tommyboy30
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I recently attented a meeting at the hotel. All I can say is that the experience was the best ever! The staff was friendly and went out of their way to make me feel welcome. The grounds are beautiful.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We were very conscious on the snacks and drinks in our room, only spent approx $50.00 per their list pricing and they charged us $135.44. I really think they overcharge on whatever they can, it's not fair for any family that has a budget.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family