$240
$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$125
$114
HIExpress.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Near Legoland(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$71
$151
$135
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$194
$157
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$281
$259
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
$328
$251
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$149
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
$476
Official Site
All reviewsbasketball courtthe holiday innfree laundrystater brosputting greenan extended stayfull kitchentrader joe sfront deskkitchen towelscomplimentary beer and wineoutdoor fire pitpots pansthe san diego safari parkone bedroom suitepalomar airport roadhome away from home
Reviewed December 10, 2017

Our need for lodging was sudden and immediate. We were among the thousands of Oceanside residents ordered to evacuate ahead of the Lilac Fire, a huge wild fire that consumed over 4000 acres of land in the Oceanside/North County area. The staff, led by our front desk contact Zerray, handled our reservations immediately, and had a most comfortable studio suite that was perfect for ourselves and our 4 cats ready! When it appeared we might not be allowed to return to our homes after our overnight stay, they were quick to extend our stay for the 2 additional days we requested. Fortunately, the heroic efforts of the fire fighting forces of Oceanside, the Marine Corps, Cal Fire, and several other fire fighting groups from neighboring cities, brought the fire to a standstill, and won the day, allowing us to return after one night's stay. Once again, the staff at Staybridge was quick to modify our charges to reflect our early return, a testament to their thoughtfulness and customer care! We are grateful for having stayed with Staybridge, we would think of them immediately for any future needs (hopefully not evacuation related!) and heartily recommend them for their hospitality to anyone, anytime!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Tiana K, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Carlsbad, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Good day Joe R.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your exceptional experience with the TripAdvisor community. We are so happy that we were able to accommodate you and your family (+fur family) during such a devastating time. We are so glad that our staff was able to accommodate you and make you feel at home during your displacement. We are very fortunate to have such dedicated team members who work hard to insure our guests are comfortable and enjoy their time with us, no matter the circumstances. We greatly appreciate your kind words and commendations. We have shared your experience with our team and cannot wait for your next visit!

Tiana X. Kaestner
Front Office Manger
Staybridge Suites Carlsbad Campus

Reviewed November 28, 2017

Had a really bad experience bad in October. I paid for my stay in cash and reception still went ahead and charged my credit card. Had to wait for over a week to get my money back. The Manager, Rajj, promised me a voucher for the inconvenience they put me through but I have yet to receive it. Not coming back, lack of professionalism.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Tiana K, Guest Services Supervisor at Staybridge Suites Carlsbad, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2017

Good day Heidi C.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our goal is to deliver exceptional service and comfortable accommodation to all of our guests and we appreciate your feedback. We apologize the perceived lack of service from our team has negatively affected your stay. We are very disappointed to hear that we did not follow through with a commitment to you. I encourage you to contact me to directly so we can ensure you receive the compensation you were promised at tiana.kaestner@seaglasshospitality.com We truly value your time and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Rest assured that these issues will be addressed. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with exceptional service and 5 star accommodations on your next visit to Carlsbad.

Tiana X. Kaestner
Guest Services Supervisor
Staybridge Suites Carlsbad Campus

Reviewed November 10, 2017

Tips for a happy guest:
If a guest takes one look at his room and is concerned that it is not what he expected DO NOT say “, Sorry I can only give you what you ordered.” That only makes the guest begin to harbor unwanted and unnecessary bad feelings as he begins a 3 day stay.
When the guest responds that “this is not what I expected, DO NOT repeat 3 times to the guest..” I can only give you what you ordered, “especially after the guest says “ It is a Thursday night ,I am here 3 nights, this is the best you can do?”

The room we got that had a great view of the front porch awning complete with construction debris and trash, after specifically asked almost a month before for a room on the 3rd floor looking over the courtyard. A bit disappointing since I was repeatedly told “ This is what I ordered.”
Please do not argue or ignore Booking.com when they call after the guest, in frustration, complains. At least THEY tried.

Put a chair in all your rooms, not just certain ones. Probably my fault for not asking for a room with a cushioned chair. What I got was NO lounge chair to watch TV on for 3 days. I was told I had a sofa and that was all that was offered. So I spent the 3 days watching TV with my head at a 45 Degree angle. Though I could have sat on the edge of the bed and turned my head at a 90 degree angle. It was odd since there was a large area in front of the window that really looked like a chair should go there. I was told maybe housekeeping could bring me one, no guarantees, but that never happened.

Have maid service sometime before 5 PM and do not make the guest go look for it.
Nice hotel , super comfortable bed. My wife was happy, but I was in the room all day while she was at a convention.
Paying 400 dollars plus I expected a bit more.
Oh.. and get rid of the clock radios that pick up walkie talkie transmission’s from your employees all hours of the day and night.
It is disturbing when you try to sleep and are awakened by bursts of static.

Room Tip: Trust no one and ask for your room choice in advance in writing
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Carlsbad, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

Dear Irene K,

I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a review regarding your stay with us. Our goal is to deliver exceptional service and comfortable accommodation to all of our guests and we appreciate your feedback. I am glad to know that your wife was satisfied with the comfort of the beds. However, we apologize your stay was negatively affected by level of service received in attending to your needs. Please know that it is certainly not our intent to inconvenience our valued guests like you. Your feedback is important to us and it helps us focus our attention on the things that are important to our guests. Rest assured that these concerns will be addressed to the hotel management for review to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to pamper you with exceptional service and accommodation on your next visit.

Grace P.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Clean new room/bathroom, spacious, kitchenette, full size refrigerator, sofa, free parking, free breakfast, free dinner M-W with wine and beers, very cordial front counter and dining area staff, etc. This was simply an excellent place at a great price.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Stephen F, Manager at Staybridge Suites Carlsbad, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Dear Tae
We are thrilled to have given you a stay here at the Staybridge Suites Carlsbad worth returning to. We are pleased that you enjoyed the amenities we offer; we will pass your kind words on to our team. That you will stay with us again makes our day!!

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here two nights and would definitely stay here again. Very comfortable, clean. I noted a fragrance piped throughout the hotel like I have smelled in a casino. Free laundry, a perk. Free breakfast, perk. You need car. This is a place to stay where you know you will be going out and about during the day. Many families and business people.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Stephen F, Manager at Staybridge Suites Carlsbad, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear Vicki,
All of us at the Staybridge Suites Carlsbad are happy that we offered you a stay worth returning to! Our staff takes pride in the quality of service provided to our guests, and we are glad you had a positive experience with them. We’ll be sure to pass along your kind words! Thanks again for your review!