“Center Of It All”

Ranked #17 of 36 Hotels in Carlsbad
Peoris, United States
“Center Of It All”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

If your looking for a hotel that can offer it all. This property is located just minutes away from Lego Land, the beaches and local restaurants. The property is right where it needs to be to enjoy Southern California. It's a can't miss!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

illa j, Manager at Hampton Inn Carlsbad-North San Diego County, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
We apprediate your stay with us at Hampton Inn Carlsbad. It is always great to hear from our guest that they had enjoyed their stay and we look forward to welcoming you back.

When you are next in the area please call hotel for your reservations.

Illa Joshi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Hotel is located across the street form the Carlsbad Terminal. It is very clean and the employees are terrific. We stayed on the top floor facing the approach end of the runway. It was quiet and very comfortable. We have stayed here on other occasions and will do so in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Samantha L, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Carlsbad-North San Diego County, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
We appreciate your loyal business! When we see familiar faces, it makes us smile. A sense of accomplishment rains over our team at the Hampton Inn Carlsbad. We must be doing a few things right, to get the pleasure of seeing those happy faces more than once. I notice you take favor in the top floor facing east. For your next reservation, call the hotel directly at 760.431.225 and ask to speak to me. I'll make sure you're where you like to be!

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I have made this place my home away from home, as I stay here almost every other week, and while I have a choice of a LOT of hotels around, I keep coming back to this Hampton Inn. Sure the place is in a great location, and has fair rates, and a great free breakfast.. However what sets them apart is that they have the friendliest and most caring staff there is.. My wife left an expensive ring in the room when we checked out, and we called and asked about it thinking it was gone, and they had it as the housekeeper turned it in and they had it waiting for me to pick up the next time I was there... That wouldn't happen in a lot of other places..

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice, and you really can't go wrong....
1 Thank GBB3
Hello! We know you have a really busy schedule, so you taking time out of your day to review the hotel, really means a lot! We REALLY appreciate your loyalty, not only to Hilton but to the Hampton Inn Carlsbad specifically. The team here has a BIG Hamptonality, and really likes to let it shine! What better way to bond with someone, than with TRUST! We are happy to have you as guests and look forward to welcoming you back HOME!

Las Colinas - DFW, TX
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I have no complaints about this hotel. The room is newer, and clean. The hotel was next door to my client's site, so it was an easy commute. I showed up very late at night, and parking is not super plentiful next to the hotel. I think most people would be happy with this hotel.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much for staying with us! The Hampton Inn Carlsbad is conveniently located near the Carlsbad business park district. This is a definite plus for our corporate guests, especially when flying into the McClellan-Palomar Airport right across the street. I’m glad that you were able to experience that convenience. We hope to have you again as our guest and look forward to "wowing" you during your next stay with us. Call the hotel directly at 760.431.2225 to set up your next reservation.

San Diego CA
Reviewed February 21, 2014

This hotel is about 7 years old, but it is in impeccable condition. The entry is a bit odd, as the hotel shares an entry drive with the self-storage business to the west. This is also a common entry driveway for the Homewood Suites hotel located due west of the Hampton Inn. The lobby is open, fresh and inviting, with couches, TVs and a large breakfast room to the opposite side. The hotel sports an exercise room, meeting room, pool, Jacuzzi and guest laundry. The rooms are either King or double queen beds. The king rooms have showers and the other rooms have bathtubs. The breakfast is an expanded hot breakfast with eggs, potatoes, sausages, rolls, muffins, oatmeal, waffles, and a coffee bar section. The hotel is generally full during the weekdays due to the number of businesses in the area and the airport directly across the street, so getting a room during the week is sometimes a challenge.

Room Tip: The rooms with King beds are generally at the corners of the building. There is a bit more room in...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
On behalf of the Hampton Inn Carlsbad, I want to thank you for choosing to stay with us. I also appreciate your detailed review of your past experience(s) with us. We always look forward to seeing/hearing from our loyal guests. Guests like yourself, help keep our standards up! Again, thank you for continuously choosing to stay with the Hampton Inn Carlsbad. We look forward to seeing you again!

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Just like the title says folks, check in take your shoes off and just relax. The free breakfast was amazing each and every day during our stay. We had a 7 hour trip due to once again I got lost. I called and spoke to one of the receptionist who placed me on a quick hold , then came back on the line to talk me in . I was able to locate the hotel while she gave me directions, awesome staff awesome food . Thank you all for a wonderful stay . I will see you all in the summer. Cesar who worked in the kitchen area was amazing , always was on the ball serving fresh yummy food. he was kind and had a great welcoming smile each and every morning . so Cesar thank you and great job.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AWESOME! That was my exact reaction to your review! Thank you so much for staying with the Hampton Inn Carlsbad and taking time out of your bust schedule to tell us about it on TripAdvisor! I’m glad we met your expectations and you were able to enjoy your stay to the fullest! Cesar is a valued member of our team. You never catch him without a smile and is always going above and beyond for our guests. I will share your feedback with him, in which I’m sure he will find great delight in. You mentioned you're coming back this summer, please call the hotel directly at 760.431.2225 to assist on making your reservations. We look forward to having you back!

Aline, United States
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I first chose this hotel because of location. Next factor was price. It turned out to be brand new, incredibly efficient and friendly staff. Great hot breakfast. they even have heated pool and spa. I had to modify my reservations by phone 3 times and still the great friendly service as they gave in person

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for reviewing your past stay at the Hampton Inn Carlsbad on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your business. I am very pleased to hear that the staff was able to assist you on your reservation, both over the phone and in person. We understand that costumer service can really make or break a business. I’m also happy that you were satisfied with our location and the value of the room. Let us welcome you back with a warm plate of cookies! Call the hotel now to book your room!