“Relaxing outlet but nothing cheap”

Carlsbad Premium Outlets
Ranked #8 of 75 things to do in Carlsbad
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Carlsbad Premium Outlets features a collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to the San Diego area. Located north of downtown San Diego, you're sure to find impressive savings all year round.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I like this outlet cos its less crowded when I was there. The reason might be because there aren't any sales going on. Even though it said its 50% or 60% off, it's still expensive. I did buy a few couch bags for 60% off but when I went home, I realized that they were all make in Vietnam or china. Now I know why there are cheap.

All reviews
in 60 reviews
"shoes"
in 47 reviews

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have been going to Carlsbad for years and this was the first year I knew there is an outlet mall there. Maybe my wife knew I would buy a lot of "stuff".

We did buy a good amount. I am a large guy and it is nice to be able to find XXL in more than one store. It was really convenient to our hotel and the highway.

Food selections were pretty good also.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We went to two outlets while on holiday. this one was smaller and quieter which was lovely. still has the main shops you need and was close to legoland which was why we were in carlsbad!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Mde a special effort to check out this outlet. Sadly the stores the I visited all had a very limited selection. I was hoping due to the location that there would be some good selection, but it was not to be.

I wanted to and was ready to buy but found only 4 pairs of underwear that I left with. Hardly worth it. I was here years ago and it was far better. In fact I saw some of the same things at Ross, and less expensive.