“Nice Assortment of outlets”

Carlsbad Premium Outlets
Ranked #5 of 61 things to do in Carlsbad
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Carlsbad Premium Outlets features a collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to the San Diego area. Located north of downtown San Diego, you're sure to find impressive savings all year round.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
California
114 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Nice Assortment of outlets”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

The location is very convenient off the 5. Good selection of shops and they run sales frequently. Attractive mall and lots of neat food shops too.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good deals if you look closely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have been going to Carlsbad for years and this was the first year I knew there is an outlet mall there. Maybe my wife knew I would buy a lot of "stuff".

We did buy a good amount. I am a large guy and it is nice to be able to find XXL in more than one store. It was really convenient to our hotel and the highway.

Food selections were pretty good also.

Visited July 2012
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Was nice a quiet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

We went to two outlets while on holiday. this one was smaller and quieter which was lovely. still has the main shops you need and was close to legoland which was why we were in carlsbad!

Washington state
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Surprised to be disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Mde a special effort to check out this outlet. Sadly the stores the I visited all had a very limited selection. I was hoping due to the location that there would be some good selection, but it was not to be.

I wanted to and was ready to buy but found only 4 pairs of underwear that I left with. Hardly worth it. I was here years ago and it was far better. In fact I saw some of the same things at Ross, and less expensive.

Tucson, Arizona
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“no parking”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

This was a nice outlet center but we had a very hard time finding parking. It was PACKED with people driving around in circles looking for a place to park.

Visited March 2013