West Inn & Suites Carlsbad
$189
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$280
$209
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Carlsbad Resort and Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$206
$189
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$288
$259
$254
$206
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

$339
  • Restaurant
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$199
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
$336
Official Site
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $387/night.

Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
$369
$332
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $367/night.

LEGOLAND California Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$419
Official Website
1,188 results
All reviewscookies and milkking suitepower plantgas stationswim diaperstrain tracksfree shuttlepool toysboutique hotelshuttle servicefree breakfastsan diegoyogurtloved this hotelbusiness centerbeach chairseach evening
Reviewed August 13, 2010

Our family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children under the age of 10) had a summer vacation that was filled with visits to Legoland, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, and Disneyland.

Our first stop was Legoland. We decided to stay at the West Inn & Suites and we were VERY happy that we did.

First, this place is right around the corner to Legoland. The hotel also has a shuttle service they do but we had our rental car and wanted the flexibility.

We enjoyed EVERY bit of our stay at this place. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast service was a good assortment and variety; and again, the staff was wonderful and friendly. My kids really liked the nightly milk and cookies.

We had room service from the Bistro West Restaurant; I was in the mood for simple soup. I ordered the chicken noodle soup and it was FABULOUS. And again, the staff at the restaurant were very friendly and helpful.

I enjoyed the fact that the kids sleeping area was separate from our sleeping area. Something we did not get to enjoy the rest of the trip.

I would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed August 12, 2010

Booked West Inn and Suites because of its excellent reviews. It lived up to the hype. Could not fault hotel. Excellent room, very friendly staff. Great breakfast. Excellent value. This was the first hotel we stayed in during our 3 week trip to California and in many ways better than the hotel we stayed in Santa Monica that was 3 times the price. Free internet and free parking should not be taken for granted.

Reviewed August 8, 2010

Based on some reviews I was expecting this hotel to be in the center of an industrial park. There is only one industrial building so it was more out of place than the hotel. The hotel is easy to access from the highway and just a few blocks from the beach and coastal shops and restaurants. I liked being a few blocks from all the tourists. The beach was wonderful and much quieter and less congested than the Mission Beach we visited.
We stayed in a 2 King Suite and it was cozy and quiet. The hotel was almost completely booked but I never noticed herds of people around the lobby, halls or pool. It was surprisingly quiet every time we entered the lobby. The hotel staff go out of their way to accomodate guests. When I booked the reservation I inquired about local organic healthly food stores. Attached to my reservation at check-in was driving directions to two local stores. One morning on our way to Sea World I noticed that I had left my diamond wedding room on the counter in our room by accident. I called the hotel and the general manager retrieved my ring and locked it in the main hotel safe. My day was much more relaxing knowing that my ring was secure! The West Inn is a breath of fresh air from the chain hotels and I look forward to our next visit!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2010

Our King Suite was great for our family of four. The suite was comfortable size with a little separate couch & tv to help give some breathing room when family members need it. It was very clean. The staff was great. The complimentary breakfast was great. We deliberately wanted a nice place to stay that was a little off the beaten path from our San Diego/Sea World adventure and it did not dissapoint. The best thing about West Inn -- great place to stay at affordable family price. We wish there were more West Inns to stay at around the country.

Reviewed August 5, 2010

I liked the decor, the breakfast, the cookie time, and the yummy dinner we ate at the restaurant next door. However, do not stay at room 118 because it is right next to the staff room and people go in and out of it all night long. We kept hearing people walking in and out and the door slamming. I did not get a good night's sleep whatsoever.

Perhaps if we stayed at another room, I would have given this hotel a better score...

2  Thank Cakemeister