West Inn & Suites Carlsbad
$227
$209
Homewood
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$230
$209
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $241/night.

$239
$189
$142
Travelocity
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
$369
$332
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $369/night.

$191
$152
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

LEGOLAND California Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$419
Official Website
1,189 results
All reviewscookies and milkking suitepower plantgas stationswim diaperstrain tracksfree shuttlepool toysboutique hotelshuttle servicefree breakfastsan diegoyogurtloved this hotelbusiness centerbeach chairseach evening
Reviewed April 12, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the West. The rooms are spectacular. The staff is literally the best hotel staff I have encountered. I have stayed in 5 star hotels before and have never felt as cared for as I was at the West. They serve warm cookies and milk at night before you go to bed as well as a complimentary breakfast in the morning. Great food! The bistro next door has such a unique menu for such affordable prices. Very flavorfull! You are only a five minute walk from beautiful beaches. The pool area is great for kids and adults. Will definitely stay at the West next time we are in town.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2010

Just perfect! Great location. Employees were all helpful and friendly. Quick service...toilet had clogged, and before my husband returned from reporting it to the front desk, maintenance had arrived to fix it. There is also access to a computer and printer, too. Rooms were always cleaned early. Has everything you would need in the room for kids and adults...fridge, microwave, plasma tv w/dvd, coffee maker, hair dryer...the kids called it their apartment and always enjoyed heading back to the room. Breakfast was always good and never the same. And the cookies and milk at 8pm was that extra touch to end each great day we spent in Carlsbad! Thanks for the memories! On a side note, we were not charged what we were quoted when we originally booked the reservation, but the clerk adjusted once I showed her my confirmation info.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2010

I recently spent several days at West Inn and Suites in Carlsbad, CA. I have occasion to visit Carlsbad on business several times a year, and I hands down wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. It is more than just the fact that the service is excellent, the beds and bedding fantastic, and the rooms and amenities wonderful. All of that is true. I guess I would have to say that somehow the West has been able to create an ambiance and spirit that engulf you from the moment you walk in. I find that I am greeted like a welcome friend and guest in someone's home. There is a sense of true graciousness and hospitality that is hard to find. This, in my mind, has to flow from the leadership of the company. The West's vision for a gracious and superb experience has caught on at everly level.

I will be returning to Carlsbad several times this year and I have already made sure that my next trip will bring me back to my "home away from home" in Carlsbad.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2010

We’ve been visiting Carlsbad for the last 10 years and have stayed at many of the hotels in the area and I can honestly say you’ll have to look pretty hard to find a better place for the money then the West Inn! This place is awesome, very family friendly and located near the area attractions (Legoland, Flower Fields, Beach, etc.) they provide a shuttle to many of the attractions. Every morning there is a “Hot” breakfast and at night cookies and milk! The rooms are spacious and clean, the beds are very comfortable. The staff is friendly and always helpful.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2010

This hotel is a very nice place to stay. We had a wonderful time. The hotel room was charged to our credit card before we even left home. The problem was that approximately 4 months later the hotel ran another 850.00 charge. When we called, they apoligized & blamed the night auditor for the mistake. Then two months later, THEY DID IT AGAIN! When I called again, it was refunded and I was offered a free night. It is a YEAR later and I still have not recieved the free night coupon as promised. The staff is just not up to par for this hotel. I would try the Hitlon in this area, as it is right on the beach.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank nanaree74
Chanel&Hunter, General Manager at West Inn & Suites Carlsbad, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2010

It is with our sincerest apologies that we respond to you and your family for the misposting of your credit card. As noted by the many favorable reviews we receive, we do pride ourselves in providing exceptional service and remain committed to offering you a complimentary return stay. While I take 100% responsibility for the mispostings, frequently we are not provided with complete and accurate information when third party booking engines are utilized. This may have contrbuted to the incorrect mailing of your complimentary certificate we have on file. Please accept my invitation to contact me at your earliest convenience so that we may provide you with our promise. Know that we honor your business and remain grateful for the opportunity to make this up to you- I remain at your service... Kakers@westinnandsuites or 866-431-9378
Kakers@westinnandsuites.com