$217
$187
HIExpress.com
$189
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$283
$269
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Near Legoland(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$129
$337
$305
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
$302
$242
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$229
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
$429
$337
$314
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
1,202 results
All reviewscookies and milkdouble king suitepower plantgas stationswim diaperstrain tracksfree shuttlepool toysshuttle servicefree breakfastsan diegoloved this hotelyogurtbeach chairseach eveninghotel shuttleturn down service
Reviewed July 25, 2016

What a wonderful hotel! Every single staff member that we encountered was friendly and helpful. When checking in, Nicholas was attentive to our every need. The entire facility is new, well maintained, clean & fresh. Our room was well appointed and extremely quiet. We couldn't even tell that it was near the freeway! Others have mentioned the nearby train tracks as possibly being a noise factor, however, it truly wasn't an issue at all... and I am extremely sensitive to noise. Additionally, my husband commented that when he went out of our room that he was surprised to see that there were other people staying there! :-) No doors slamming, no voices in the hall. Yet the parking lot was full and plenty of people were in the breakfast room on the first floor. It is the absolutely the quietest hotel we've ever stayed at. We used the exercise room & the pool which were good. All rooms have Central air conditioning which I consider preferable over window units. Both restaurants on the premises, Bistro West & West Steakhouse, are incredible but not (in my opinion) for small children. I highly recommend West Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough how incredible this place is! Every one from the front desk to the maids was happy and friendly and helpful. The rooms were spotless and the beds were so comfortable. The added touches like cookies at night and the rock on the bed to let them know you want new sheets and the hanging shell on the door for do not disturb were great. They truly made you feel special and welcome. The Steakhouse across the way was amazing as well! We will definitely be back! One of my favorite places!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was a top notch value! I brought my grandson here for a mini vacation to spend a couple days at Legoland and some time at the beach. The staff was excellent. The accommodations were very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was a well thought out variety and very good. The 8:00 pm cookies & milk were a highlight for him, as well. He is 9 years old, but thought I had brought him to a 10 star hotel that "mostly millionaires go to"... I would definitely reccomend to anyone, and will stay here again if in the area!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

West Inn and Suites was amazing! Comfy beds, free beach rentals, cookies at night, free breakfast and so friendly! I can see why they are rated number one. The complimentary game and movie rentals really helped during the week when there wasn't much on TV for families at night. The pool was clean and warm. My family thoroughly loved staying at this hotel where we could walk to the beach... Or take the free shuttle. We can't wait to go back!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

This hotel combines location, a friendly staff, wonderful service, high-end finishes, cleanliness, and excellent restaurants with reasonable prices and convenience. Highly recommend for families and couples. We had an excellent stay and will definitely return.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple