We stayed @ The West Inn King Suite from 27 Nov 08 till 29 Nov 08 with 2A + 2C. We had some problem finding the place initially as it didn't showed up on our GPS cos still so new.
1) Near to Legoland (abt 5 mins)
2) Near to Sea World (abt 45 mins)
3) Near to Premium Outlet (abt 5 mins)
4) KS beds, huge room, nice big LCD TV screen
5) Free parking
6) Cosy lobby with cookies served in the evening - Great for little tykes who were tired after one full day of themepark
7) On site mini mart
8) Little kitchenette with microwave oven + Fridge
9) Helpful staff manning the front desk
10) Great full breakfast
Cons - Hmmm....can't think of any now. Maybe later.
Seriously, you can't go wrong staying @ West Inn. Our 2 boys (7 & 9 yrs old respectively) voted West Inn Carlsbad to be their best hotel stay in our entire 2 wks holiday in California & mind you, we did stay in some nice hotel chains on our road trip but nothing compared to West Inn. All the photos in Tripadvisor are real. They look just as good in the real thing.
Kudos to all @ West Inn Carlsbad.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking