Wish I didn't have to write this review, but it's all about the love. I want them to prosper, they've given soooo much back to my family every time we've come here. Our hotel priorities are service, quiet, pool/jacuzzi and cleanliness and each time we have gotten this back tenfold plus here, and at a decent price. Next time, we want to stay for more days!
We stay at a LOT of hotels, and this one takes the cake. West Inn sure makes other hotels seem wanting.... the staff genuinely cares and takes to heart each and every customer, even the "bad ones." I haven't gotten this kind of service at most expensive hotels, so my family feels completely spoiled at West Inn. To me, to be treated in a friendly and respectful manner as a guest, is a priceless amenity. This hotel is the gold standard.
Free ample parking, and you can purchase your Legoland tickets at the desk. They also have a shuttle with a generous 5 mile radius, that goes to the train stations, Legoland, and a number of great stores and restaurants. The pool is actually warm! and the jacuzzi roomy and first rate. Deliciously prepared complimentary breakfast buffet with great selections, excellent coffee/tea; and hot chocolate chip cookies with milk available each night.
Beds are super comfy and people noise minimized. I always sleep great here. After a long day of walking around Legoland, you will be thankful for that jacuzzi and the beds. We aren't a big TV-watching family, so the fact that the room cable wasn't working the last night we were there, had no effect on us. The cable in their big lobby living room worked fine, and some of the kids came to soak in their nightly cartoons, last I saw. Wi-fi worked great, every time! And the rooms all have microwaves and fridge.
Some guests had pets in their rooms, so if you are extremely sensitive to animal hair, you may not want to stay. I will say that the hotel is SPOTLESS. I am very allergic to pet hair, and had NO problems staying here.
Love, love, love. A revolution in excellent hotel service. Thanks, West Inn, for showing us the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the pristine beaches of Carlsbad, minutes from attractions such as LEGOLAND, the Museum of Making Music, Lagoons and Outlet Shopping, our boutique style hotel offers 86 rooms including 36 suites. All rooms include one or two king sized beds, free wireless HSIA, 37" flatscreen tv's, refrigerator stocked with two complimentary welcome waters upon arrival, microwave, hairdryer, iron / ironing board, and complimentary full breakfast. For relaxation enjoy our water wall around a sparkling pool/whirlpool. Adults take part in our Seasonal Pour while our smaller guests enjoy cookies and milk at bedtime. Let our shuttle service (within 5 miles of the hotel)take your mind off gathering directions while our Concierge team plan your next move. The property features two dining on-site dining options Bistro West (Contemporary Farm to Table faire) and West Steak and Seafood (Fine Dining). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, TravelClick and Agoda so you can book your West Inn & Suites Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Inn & Suites Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- West Inn And Suites Carlsbad
- West Hotel Carlsbad
- Carlsbad West Hotel