West Inn & Suites Carlsbad
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$314
$209
GardenInn.com
$288
$259
Homewood
Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$163
$149
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

$230
$206
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

$379
$339
  • Restaurant
$245
$148
Agoda.com
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
$339
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
$369
$332
  • Pool
LEGOLAND California Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$419
Official Website
1,188 results
All reviewscookies and milkking suitepower plantgas stationswim diaperstrain tracksfree shuttlepool toysboutique hotelshuttle servicefree breakfastsan diegoyogurtloved this hotelbusiness centerbeach chairseach evening
Reviewed November 16, 2011

The kind of hotel I always want to stay in when we travel. The rooms were quiet, hardly realized anyone else was there until we went down for (free) breakfast. Our room had two KING beds, grand there wasn't much floor space left over, but it was well worth it. The staff were helpful and friendly, everything was clean and we had all the amenities in the room that we needed (iron, dryer, fridge, safe). It is also conveniently located next to the premium outlets (about 3 minute drive) and Legoland (about 5 minute drive.)

Will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Great rooms, clean, spacious, easy to park, nice areas for dogs to go potty with poop bag stations! We had noisy people above us at 1am which was unfortunate and sadly the property is in between the train and the freeway...so unless you are used to road noise, you aren't going to sleep well. Aveda products, nice touch. Mini kitchenette was WONDERFUL. Not sure I would stay again due to noise issues, but otherwise a lovely hotel in a convenient location.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2011

We so enjoyed our stay here for my grandson's 6th birthday. We had a suite on the 1st floor room 121, it met all our needs (Quite, spacious room, comfy beds, w micro, refrig etc). Wonderful and helpful staff. A special thank you to "Kristine" who made sure there were "Birthday Ballons" in our room for Emanuel! He so loved the heated pool and we the hot tub. Hot breakfast was plentyful and very good, not to mention the cookies and milk each night yum! Plenty of resturants w shopping outlet near by. Legoland also close by with a complientary shuttle to and from the hotel. We also did a day at the beach which is a five minute drive from the hotel. This by far is one of the BEST places to stay while visiting Carlsbad/Legoland...we will be back!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank LilM1217
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Rooms are spacious, and the bed is comfortable. The staff are very nice. There is free breakfast each morning. They serve scrambled eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, pastries, coffee, and juices.

I went for work; but, I noticed a lot of families stayed there, too.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I travel a lot, for business and pleasure. Lots of hotels on a variety of levels. The West Inn is the best in many areas, perhaps the most important being I look forward to going back there. They have the nicest front desk people, most sincere in their niceness, of any hotel ever. I stay there mostly for business but have stayed there for pleasure just because I like it so much. Great detail in their bedding, flat screens, cleanliness and overall atmosphere. Did I mention how nice the staff is!
They are pet friendly and that's a nice touch in my book. I have sent several people to stay at West Inn and all have thanked me for the tip.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business