West Inn & Suites Carlsbad
$227
$209
Homewood
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$209
$189
$142
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
$369
$332
Omni Hotels
$191
$152
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

LEGOLAND California Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$419
Official Website
1,189 results
All reviewscookies and milkking suitepower plantgas stationswim diaperstrain tracksfree shuttlepool toysboutique hotelshuttle servicefree breakfastsan diegoyogurtloved this hotelbusiness centerbeach chairseach evening
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Rooms are spacious, and the bed is comfortable. The staff are very nice. There is free breakfast each morning. They serve scrambled eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, pastries, coffee, and juices.

I went for work; but, I noticed a lot of families stayed there, too.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I travel a lot, for business and pleasure. Lots of hotels on a variety of levels. The West Inn is the best in many areas, perhaps the most important being I look forward to going back there. They have the nicest front desk people, most sincere in their niceness, of any hotel ever. I stay there mostly for business but have stayed there for pleasure just because I like it so much. Great detail in their bedding, flat screens, cleanliness and overall atmosphere. Did I mention how nice the staff is!
They are pet friendly and that's a nice touch in my book. I have sent several people to stay at West Inn and all have thanked me for the tip.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2011

West Inn & Suites is the nicest hotel we have ever stayed in. Everyone who works at this hotel is very nice and we did not have any problems. The room was nice and clean and the beds were comfortable. We had dinner at The Bistro West and we had the best meal there. The service was great. The hotel also has warm chocolate chip cookies and milk, which gives it a nice touch. It was our 40th anniversary, and the hotel surprised us with champange and chocolates. I would highly recommend this hotel. By the way, we did not hear the trains go by at night.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2011

This was our third visit to the West Inn and Suites and it didn't disappoint. The accomodations are excellent, the location convenient, and the breakfast quite nice. The best part, though, is that the staff seems to genuinely enjoy serving you. Even the kitchen staff greets you with a smile and a warm "good morning." Everyone is helpful and work hard to make your stay pleasant. If it had a better view it would have everything you could ask for. They do allow pets but I think the charge for those is rather steep.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2011

What a GREAT hotel!!

Extremely friendly & helpful staff. Extremely well appointed large King suite with comfortable bed & linens, sofa, 2 led TV's, microwave, refrigerator/freezer. Not a chain hotel--all conveniences and features have been selected with the traveler's comfort in mind and it shows in the exceptional comfort level provided. All-in-all, one of the most exceptionally well appointed and comfortable hotels I have ever stayed in. {Many other 4-5 star chain hotels I have stayed in need and should use this hotel as an example on how to please a guest}

Had dinner at the Bistro West [in-house restaurant-gourmet style menu]--food service, quality & portion excellent with fair and reasonable pricing.

When returning to this area again, this would be my only hotel of choice.

Room Tip: Hotel provides pet friendly rooms on the first floor only.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple