“Great Restaurant if you love fish”
Review of Fish House Vera Cruz - CLOSED

Fish House Vera Cruz
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We found this restaurant on Trip Advisor & were not disappointed. You must book as it was full & people were waiting for tables but it is worth it. As it is so busy the place has a real buzz & the staff were lovely. It is not a cheap meal but good value for money. We had a great meal

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have good memoriea of this place as a child and so we went here for our anniversary. It took a super long time to get our food-like an outrageous amount of time. The food was mesquite grilled and tasted great/really great! But the sides, cheese potatoes and steamed carrots were really lame for the price we paid. They didn't even taste good for what they were. It was crowded and the atmosphere is seriously outdated. This place is way, way, overrated.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

When a friend of mine was told I was coming to Carlsbad, he recommended Vera Cruz Fish House. My wife and I went there and were very glad we did. Great meal. Good prices. Really nice atmosphere. Best fish dinner I've had in years.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Super nice staff. I ate there three times during my visit to Carlsbad and each time was fantastic! The vegetables are fresh and cook perfectly. The fish was wonderful and also cooked to perfection. The fish are super good.

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We really like this place! The fish is fresh. The service was great! I had the grilled Ono. My husband had the grilled shrimp. We'll be back soon!