“Burger Heaven”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Holbrook, New York
“Burger Heaven”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

We all had one kind or another burger at Karl's, all where very Good! I had A "farmhouse Burger" it was Cooked Perfect. We Had a Good time Here, we don't Drink Beer so I Can't Comment on that, they had a Great Selection so If you want a Really Good Burger and Wash it down with A beer, this is the Place.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Good food priced for family”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Even though this is brewery kids can sit with parents in bar area tables ; making life easier especially on busy nights. Beer pretzels good , pork chops tasty but the sauces well put those on a flip flop and be good. Service was excellent. Mac AND Cheese Awesome

Houston, Texas
“OK”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Nothing BAD to share about this restaurant, but no glowing reviews either. It was easy access to our room and had food both adults and kids would eat!

Food came as ordered, timely and was ok.

Visited September 2013

good food, reasonably priced
good choices of IPA beers

Visited February 2014
Boston, MA
“Fun foods, something for almost everyone”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This is a sport bar, with TV's and booths for large parties and small. It's a little noisy with the TVs going. They have an extensive beer menu, which offers interesting choices and even tells you how much alcohol is in it. There is a bar too. The menu is eclectic leaning toward California with mexican flavors but also some spicy Chinese fusion going on, and then basic American staples. Hamburgers, steak, salmon.

I ordered the Chicken and Mango salad. it had homemade chili lime vinaigrette, and my server let me replace cold chicken with the upgrade to a hot grilled chicken breast. This is what I was looking for, and it was great. I would eat this, upgraded, again. The mango was Autolfo's I think, very surprising to find them, they are a favorite, and I had feared I would have to order fast food or something deep fried, in such a sport bar. There was some fresh food for me.

Another time I had the firecreacker beef appetizer. I did not want more spicy peppers with this, and the chef replaced it with shredded tri color cabbage, which looked and went perfectly. This beef was nicely grilled or stir fried with something like a schzechuan type sauce. So, they are flexible and will do substitutions, and I think you could ask if you are special diet. Our server seemed to be able to ask the manager or the chef.

My companions had the turkey bacon sandwich...very large, and took some home, and the mac n cheese, which they took home.

Nice food, casual, but upbeat atmosphere. You could probably come in with modified beach clothes. You could bring your teenagers or kids in here.

The Beer. The beer had its own menu CHART. The beer, was very good, we had something called Amber "something", deep flavors comparable to a Sam Adams seasonal beer, and another lighter beer which was like the spring and summer beers by Sam Adams. So, we had what we liked and were not very adventurous... So, we are not fussy beer drinkers and there was something for us, too. I think if you know your way around the beer, that might be why some people come here.

This seems to have broad appeal, there were parties, it seemed, like co workers meeting up after work, sitting in the big booths, that seated 8 people. I think the menu has a lot of different things for everyone. We were staying at the Grand Pacific Pallisades so for us, there was the convenience of walking over, glad we did not have to go far for a bite. And something on the menu for everyone, even me.

• Visited January 2014