“Small but Very Good.”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Prescott, Arizona
“Small but Very Good.”
Reviewed January 27, 2007

You might just pass by this great little eatery, it is set back and not easily seen from the blvd. It is very much worth the effort to drive to it and enjoy the great sea food. We ate on a cool and slightly foggy night. The outdoor dining is heated with overhead gas stands and it was warm enough. The yellowtail and shrimp, our choices that evening, were splendid, fresh and tender. Really nice. We had beer and wine and, while it is not inexpensive, we found places to part with much greater amounts elsewhere. We will eat here whenever we spend time in Carlsbad. Nice staff, great view of the ocean and a relaxed atmosphere. Check it out.

2 Thank RoamingDoc

St. Augustine, Florida
“Great Fish Tacos!”
Reviewed July 21, 2006

We lived in the downtown area for many years and we were regulars at Harbor Fish. We would walk there every weekend for the fish tacos. My wife would switch sometimes to the Fish and Chips but Fish Tacos are our favorite. Whenever I make it back to Southern California I plan a trip to have some Fish Tacos even if I am staying in LA or Orange County.
Oh how I miss them and the fries!

4 Thank gobsmacked
San Jose, CA
“great view, great food”
Reviewed July 14, 2006

We stayed in Carlsbad, CA over the fourth of July week 2006. My husband and I discovered this little place on our last evening. It is very close to Carlsbad Village and right on beach boardwalk. Several tables have views of the ocean and we were there at sunset. It is a very casual place, open air with little wooden benches. The fish is absolutely fresh and delicious. My husband had the sea bass and I had the fish and chips. The portions were large and the food was great!!! Parking is free but in the busy summer months it isn't that easy to get a spot. I also recommend leaving some time for a walk on the beach or beachfront sidewalk after dinner.

4 Thank obdocSanJose
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Fish & Chips!”
Reviewed October 24, 2005

In July, while we were staying in Carlsbad at a motel across the street from Harbor Fish, every day around lunchtime, we could smell the fish frying across the street. One day, around supper time, we went across the street for dinner, and they were just closing. We decided that we would come earlier the next time.

Well, around lunchtime the next day, we were swimming in the pool and could smell that great fish! Enough was enough, so we went over and had the best fish & chips, along with the wonderful cole slaw! It is October now, and still have not had anything as good since then.

Carl (the owner), your place rocks!

Puddin

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“superguy says...”
Reviewed December 18, 2004

good beer, good view, great tacos!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member