“Great food best view”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Tamarack Ave.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a great place to go and eat it is across the street from the water we like to sit in the bar facing the ocean the food here is awesome tons of different varieties the pastas are great and the desserts are great and the bartenders are really friendly and can carry a conversation and go out of their way to help you out

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (656)

Reviewed September 9, 2019

Vigilucci's Seafood & Steakhouse
We were recommended to eat here by a friend. My husband and I came over the Labor Day weekend (busy) holiday –(anniversary celebration) and got per our request a table on the patio. It was lovely - Small patio and the table for 2 was across from the large – a little closer to the ocean tables - ( All the restaurant is separated by the highway and the ocean…
I had the seafood – scallops --My husband first order the beef osso buco and it was not good – (overcooked) but they whisked it away and brought him the short ribs which he did like
I appreciated the easy service and nice wine selection. I would return ==

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Excellent food and excellent service! Restaurant is situated just off of the beach and has a beautiful view. The staff is attentive and knowledgeable. Would absolutely return!

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

We were on vacation in Carlsbad and saw this restaurant while going to the beach. I read the great reviews concerning the food and decided we would have our anniversary dinner here. We enjoyed a beautiful dinner outside on their patio. We both enjoyed our dishes. I had a seafood dish pictured below. It was delicious and more than I could eat. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his steak. The service was excellent, attentive and timely. The tiramisu was delightful. The ambiance was enchanting.

Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

I don’t think I’ve ever been to a restaurant before where Ive seen the staff smiling, laughing and having such a great time. This is truly a joyful spot and the food was wonderful. It reminds me of the old school Italian cuisine I grew up with in Chicago.

Our only complaint was that it was really loud for our tastes, but that is not a deal breaker for good this good. Nice small restaurant with outdoor seating. Another great find from TripAdvisor.