“amazing location nice food”

Vigilucci's Seafood and Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Vigilucci's Seafood and Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 348 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Tamarack Ave.
Reviewed March 22, 2013

we went with friends last week as they are regulars here, we had shared starter platters and a main each. I had the steak it was lovely, I thin kthe wine is a little overpriced - we are from UK and even we do not pay $18 per glass!
But nevertheless we had a gorgeous meal one which i will never forget thanks

1  Thank NF2013
There are newer reviews for Vigilucci's Seafood and Steakhouse

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I had the opportunity to lunch here last year and was unimpressed by my pasta and sauce. I think it was just my choice and not a quality issue. We had dinner here and the food was excellent. My companion said it was the best Cioppino ever. I had prime rib and it was perfectly prepared with a very attractive and generous vegetable presentation and excellent pasta in an olive oil based sauce. I hate al dente pasta but as a result of this meal, I may change my mind! Service was fine although never saw much of waitress after we received our order. Didn't need to fortunately!

1  Thank 4njourneyer
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Our whole party enjoyed their meals. Bread was warm, veggies cell prepared, polenta tasty. It helped that our server was handsome with an accent as well. Elegant atmosphere. Great service throughout meal.

1  Thank Steph0722
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Party of five, everyone ordered differently, nothing outstanding. Location is nice, atmosphere is nice, waiter was good, but taste of the food was just average.

1  Thank Shar3698
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The food was excellent, very well prepared,and beautifully presented. We had a terrific server, who accommodated our special requests. I had the risotto special, with blue nosed sea bass-- superb! This was a celebration dinner in honor of our granddaughter's engagement, and the whole evening was perfect. The filet mignon was cooked to perfection, and extremely tender. Both pasta dishes got rave reviews as well. We will definitely return, perhaps for lunch, to enjoy the ocean view.

1  Thank Travelknits