“Sunday Brunch a must”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have only been here for the brunch on Sunday. I have never seen so much food in one place. And for the most part it was very good quality. Will need a reservation!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Went for Sunday brunch; Very reasonable price (I think only $25 a person); bottomless mimosas, and a huge selection of food that spans almost the entire restaurant. Probably not good for a hot day, and not if you plan on doing anything afterwards, but definitely fun. Some of the food isn't that great, they make way to much for anything to stand out as wonderful, but everything I tried was good.

1  Thank JCarlson1
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Located within the Carlsbad Outlet Shopping Center, we made a reservation - sight unseen - via Open Table. We were on vacation and unfamiliar with the area, so when we pulled up and saw it was located in an outlet mall our hopes for a nice dinner quickly faded. However, our initial apprehension quickly changed to one of hope, then suprise, and ended on a "Wow - who knew?" note! Our waiter was welcoming, friendly, and informative. I ordered off of their special 3 courses for $15 menu and couldn't have been more delighted! My Hawaiian stir fry entree was delicious and a surprisingly large portion for the incredibly low price. My husband ordered off of the regular menu and was impressed with his entree as well. Our bottle of wine was even 1/2 off that night! We sat on the outdoor patio which was very standard/plain, but the inside has a neat decor.
My review is based on a sole visit to this establishment, but if Bellefleur were located in our hometown we'd be regulars - Bellefleur est belle! (If you found my review helpful, please take a sec and click the "yes" below; thanks!)

5  Thank BucketListR
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I went there for lunch when staying accross the street and fell in love with the food :) The service is just as good too!

2  Thank ann M
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This restsurant is in the Carlsbad outlet mall. There are so many same old, same old chain places to eat there. Bellefleur is the only adult real food restaurant. The atmosphere is pleasant. Ask to sit outdoors. The menu is very California. Our party of 5 ordered different things from the $15.00 special menu. You get soup or salad and a choice of quite a few items. Also included is a yummy 5 chocolate mousse. well worth the money!

3  Thank Tzipster