“The breakfast is great.”
Review of Armenian Cafe - CLOSED

Armenian Cafe
Cuisines: Armenian, Greek, Lebanese, Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Indoor & Outdoor Ocean View Dining - Heated Outdoor Patios - Live Entertainment And Belly Dancing On The Weekends
San Diego, California
“The breakfast is great.”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Falafals were dry, not good. Breakfast was great. I took my friend here from out of town and I was disappointed in the Falafel's. The worse. But, I have had breakfast here and it is wonderful!

Visited June 2014

Chester, Virginia
“Surprisingly Good!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We opted to try our first breakfast at this cafe and were shocked! The food was actually really good. Very small place inside but the breakfast was really good and there are coupons on most brochures for discounts here as well. Located right across from the Carlsbad Inn and the beach. Very friendly wait staff as well.

Visited June 2014
Carlsbad, California
“Nice Spot in Carlsbad”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My wife, daughter, granddaughter and I had lunch at the Armenian Café on a June Sunday. We enjoyed a table on one of the two outdoor patios. Each table has an umbrella to provide some welcome shade. My wife had the Denver Omelet (with home fries), my daughter the Chicken Salad (on the gluten free menu), her daughter the Chicken Kabob Pita Sandwich (with rice) and I had the Lamb Kabob Pita Sandwich (with potato salad). Everything was good and the portions more than adequate. Our server, Rose, was friendly and efficient. It is situated right along Carlsbad Boulevard, which means you do get a bit of traffic noise. Overall we enjoyed our meal and had a good time.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Gordon C
Encinitas, California
“Best chicken shish kabob ever!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Also loved their lemony rice soup that comes with the meal. Great value spot. Hate the stupid belly dancing on weekend nights though, unless you like having a woman wiggle her belly in front of your husband.

Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“Most Delicious Chicken!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is a great little cafe with a view of the ocean right from their patio. The food was just amazing and staff was very friendly. We stayed at the Surf Motel, right next door, so this was a great place to get take-out from!

Visited April 2014