“Delicious, fast and fresh!”
Review of Luna Grill

Luna Grill
Get food delivered
Ranked #18 of 49 Quick Bites in Carlsbad
Description: Local Mediterranean Kitchen
Description: Local Mediterranean Kitchen
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

Every time I come to San Diego I try to eat here at least once. I typically avoid chain restaurants or fast casual but if I'm in a hurry, hungry and suffering from jet lag and don't want to deal with trying to find a place to eat I can always count on a delicious meal here. Their Mediterranean Chicken Salad is the best in my opinion. It has generous portions which makes for a phenomenal breakfast. It keeps that well! The service at this location was the best tonight. I came in about 25 minutes to close and left about 5 minutes until close and they never seemed irritated like some places do when you come in that late. Definitely a must visit!

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed March 12, 2016

I wanted to give this a better rating, but the salad left me hungry, if not for free refills I would have left less full. food was good, but the servings were small. will pass on it next time, I prefer Daphne's.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed March 11, 2016

Usually, we order on-line and pick up, but it always looks like it would be fun to stop in, sit out on the patio and eat. Good food, reasonably priced and no complaints!!!!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed March 9, 2016

A somewhat recent addition to the Carlsbad Dining Scene, this corporate owned fresh Mediterranean Cuisine casual restaurant is fast becoming a favorite with me and my friends. Located next to the Regal Cinema and serving a copious selection of fresh Mediterranean food it makes for a pleasant easy dinner before a show - it fits all the categories -family, business, solo, friends and couples will enjoy this eatery.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed February 24, 2016

Great kebobs and salads. Soup is good too! Nice change from pizza, burgers, Italian and Mexican. Good quality and great service.

Date of visit: February 2016