“My burger was awesome”
Review of Notorious Burgers

Notorious Burgers
Ranked #117 of 348 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: American
Description: Craft food and craft beer. Many options to choose from other than burgers. Salads, Sammys, and apps.
Reviewed July 27, 2013

You can either order off the simple menu or complete a form to select the meat (beef, lamb, chicken, salmon....), bun and a wide variety of toppings, condiments and cheese. My burger's beef patty was tasty and had a wonderful crust. The wheat bun was excellent as were all the toppings and condiments. Garlic aoli also impressed. Sweet potato fries were nicely prepared. Not sure what the situation was with the iced tea. It was weaker than any I've ever had. A burger (with a bit of cole slaw) goes for about $11.

There are newer reviews for Notorious Burgers

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We ended up here because nothing else was open. The staff was excellent and gave us great recommendations as to where else to eat around town. Hubby had the lucky Luciano burger and I had the steak salad, both delicious. The sweet potato fries were amazing with a honey sauce to go with.

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Visited Notorious On a Saturday night. Small pub feel. We sat behind the bar at a high top. Service was great, quick and very helpful. Took Some time to choose a burger as they have some great house choices or you can make your own design. Went with the truffle Stilton mushroom burger and it was delish..Hubby had the Capone with a fried egg and enjoyed that. I also enjoyed a Belgian apple chimay...yumm!! Lots of beers on tap!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Burgers are awesome! What can beat cotton candy for dessert?? Hummus fries are different and delicious. Ask for Brittany to be your server! She is the best!!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We were greeting very promptly and politely at the door, given multiple options for seating and were sat right away. Menus and water were brought to the the table right away and our server soon followed. The beer I wanted was out for the night and the our server made an excellent suggestion. We also informed him that we were in a rush and he handled everything accordingly. The food is great, I designed my own burger and made it "notorious" and the sweet potato fries are AMAZING!!
Great food, great beer selections, and awesome service staff made my experience at Notorious Burgers excellent!

1  Thank Church717