“Amazing breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
San Diego, California, United States
“Amazing breakfast”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I love that you can get such a healthy breakfast that tastes so good. I got the Green and Red Pagoda and it was soooo delicious, I've never had anything like it. I love how unique the menu is.

• Visited February 2013

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my french toast and fruit, and my husbands breakfast burrito was also good (we could have split it!) my mom was raving about her coffee and steamed milk. There was a short wait, and I can why this place is so popular.

Mooresville, NC
“VERY good! Great Service!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stopped for breakfast and had the Buff Breakfast Burrito. Excellent!! Great service too!! Very interesting menu with options from the truly healthy to the less healthy but really good. I'm very glad I stopped by.

I also got a piece of the chocolate bread to go, but it sounded better than the reality. Not bad, but not as chocolate as I might have imagined.

It's located in the center court of the village, so if you pull up to the village you won't see it until you park and walk into the courtyard area.

• Visited February 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Well worth the visit.”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

We had very good meals including a wrap, the OM and chicken Tacos. Proof that you can get good food that is healthy too.

1 Thank jcnagle850
California
“Interesting and accomadating food.”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Some interesting and healthy alternatives. Food looks great but inconsistent. Nice to be able to get one pancake. Very large portions. Service is very nice. Nice place to have brunch and then go to beach afterwards or at least walk the walk. Situated in friendly and nice shopping center with several other restaurants very near the beach.

• Visited November 2012