$115
HIExpress.com
$240
$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$129
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
$359
Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$194
$157
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$295
$259
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
$292
$233
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Pool
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$189
1,600 results
All reviewsacross the streetchandlers restaurantocean viewbeautiful hotelfire pitpool areaself parkingoceanfront roomresort feean upgradeshuttle servicenice poolsan diegobeach accessshort drivefree shuttlesouthern california
Reviewed October 11, 2016

I had great experience at this hotel. I stayed for a business trip and held our meetings at this hotel. The hotel staff was great. Everything went smoothly. Great Customer Service! The hotel has a restaurant on site and the food was excellent. The rooms are nice and clean. The hotel is across the street from the beach and has wonderful views. Would definitely recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2016

The convention center, rooms, stay, and all services were top-notch. The food at Chandlers was excellent. The location was amazing! I watched the sun set every night. Beautiful! The Convention I attended gave me an "upgrade"....the ocean view room was amazing! There was a fridge, microwave, coffee, and free internet. The facility provided breakfast every day for the seminar, and the food was excellent. Lunch was provided one afternoon and it was very good also. I would return here for a vacation just for fun! I used UBER to get to town and back and it cost about $5 each way. The hotel has a shuttle, but there was an hour or so wait, so I just used UBER.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
CapeRey_Carlsbad, General Manager at Cape Rey Carlsbad, a Hilton Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Dear julesinkfalls,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased to hear that you and your group enjoyed your time with us here at Cape Rey. Our culinary team and banquets staff work hard to do an amazing job at providing exquisite food, exceptional service and ensure an enjoyable experience by all. We look forward to welcoming you back, both for business as well as pleasure. Sincerely, Thomas Lee

Reviewed October 11, 2016

The view was amazing. The patio was great. Food was wonderful. Bar atmosphere was fun and relaxing at the same time. The rooms were clean and the staff friendly. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed October 10, 2016

We had a great experience at this hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I was there for a conference but brought my husband and daughter and this hotel is very family friendly as my husband and her had a blast (especially in the pool) while I was in my conference.

Reviewed October 8, 2016

I returned to Cape Rey Hilton for our annual meeting and once again, have nothing but wonderful things to say about the hotel. I loved my room with a patio overlooking the ocean-which is just across the street and all of the staff that I came into contact with were amazing, as they always are. I was a bit surprised to see so many families there, as it does not hit me as a family resort, but then again, that's just me. The food in Chandler's was good, as was room service the one night I ordered in. Perhaps the best thing about the hotel is that it is literally across the street from the Pacific....a beautiful beach. And in the end, that's what I want when I am in Cali for any reason.

Room Tip: Rooms in front facing the ocean are the best in my opinion
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
CapeRey_Carlsbad, General Manager at Cape Rey Carlsbad, a Hilton Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2016

Dear ARKSugarLand,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at Cape Rey, and for acknowledging our amazing staff. We appreciate your loyalty to our resort and look forward to welcoming you back during your business travel. Sincerely, Thomas Lee