Extended Stay Carlsbad finds it very difficult to honor prearranged agreements in regards to my mom's card being on file to pay for my room when when I visit her. She lives in an assisted living facility across the street and can't make it across the street due to her blindness and I don't drive.
My mom, my self and the manager came to an agreement about one year ago so she would never have to make that trip again. Her eyes are much worse now. When I call the reservation line they insist on having her sign the paperwork since it is her card. I called the front desk directly and the room was booked in her name. Far too much hassle and ownstress for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica San Diego-Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- Extended Stay America Carlsbad
- Extended Stay Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Extended Stay