Spending a month here....have a nice size room with queen bed, lounger and kitchen (no oven).
I'm not much of a cooker but service for two with pots and pans and a microwave! Can exchange towels at desk or wait til your room is cleaned....which is once a week (day depends on when you check in), or more often if needed for an extra fee. Iron with board in room. Extra toiletries at desk if needed. No hair dryer. Accepts dogs. TV is good size BUT limited in channels....lots of sports channels if one would like sports! SHOWTIME free. Free WiFi....good reception. Even has a 'grab-and-go' breakfast....although I haven't tried it yet. Denny's next door as is a 7-11. Centrally located. Cost very reasonable. If booked on line can get gift cards....my son booked directly with hotel so no gift cards for me:) good size refrigerator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica San Diego-Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- Extended Stay America Carlsbad
- Extended Stay Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Extended Stay