Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$194
$179
$152
$123
HIExpress.com
$289
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Carlsbad Resort and Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$179
$149
$134
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$249
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Pool
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
$269
  • Pool
LEGOLAND California Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$459
Official Website
All reviewswithin walking distancefull size refrigeratorserved its purposecarlsbad villageclean hotelgreat roomcoffee makerstaff was very friendly and helpfulnice staynicolemicrowavepanslegolandratesclosetconvenienceproximity
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Very good valu and great room with nice kitchen. The pool was very clean and had lovely loungers for sunbathing. Groceries shopping close by and only a short walk to the beach.
We will definitely be back
Barb and Jim from Burnaby B.C. Canada

• Stayed: March 2013
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

We just received a copy of your review and wanted to take a moment to say thank you. I'm thrilled that you found our pool inviting and relaxing and were able to enjoy your stay in Carlsbad. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Carlsbad. Thank you so much for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

My experience at this property was an excellent experience the rooms were spacious and the staff
was awesome even though we didn't use the kitchen much, it was filled with everything we needed to cook. This was a great hotel for the price. A short walk to the Beach and Denny's is right across the parking lot. Albertson's is right across the street and walking distance to downtown Carlsbad. Our family really enjoyed are stay at this location.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sabriena G

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of your stay in Carlsbad. We were so pleased to hear that you found our hotel a great value for your money. Thank you so much for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Carlsbad.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

one of the best business hotels that I have stayed in. Rooms are spacious and staff were polite and courteous. the experience is simply awesome.... If you are looking for the most bang for the buck, this is definitely it.....

Room Tip: very good location...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

I appreciate yo utaking the time to write such a fantastic review of your stay. I'm so pleased that you found our property to be a great for business. It's great to hear that our associates were so polite and helpful. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The overall experience at this property was an excellent experience from beginning to end. When we first arrived to check-in the staff was very attentive to our needs, assuring that all of our needs would be met while staying at their property.
I travel constantly with my business and stay in hotels across the USA all year around and this property has the best customer service that I have experienced in along time.
The property is in an excellent location; minutes from the freeway and most important a five minute pleasant walk from the beach.
I and my staff really enjoyed our stay at this location.

Room Tip: My staff and I where in different locations in the hotel and all of the rooms were great.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank for the great comments about our associates and your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your and your staff had a wonderful stay with us in Carlsbad. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to you seeing you next time you are in Carlsbad.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Rooms are huge, staff is awesome and I am going back in 2 weeks. It doesn't get much better than this hotel and the price is unbeatable. There is a Denny's next door a 7-11& Albertson's Grocery store within walking distance. I could have stayed at this hotel for weeks. I am very happy with the "bang for my buck".

Room Tip: I was in 131. Usually the first floor of a hotel is awful but, I had no complaints.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our associates, property and your stay. I'm thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed your most recent stay and even happier that we will see you again in a few week. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks.