Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$194
$179
  • Pool
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$249
Official Site
$187
$175
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Pool
Sheraton Carlsbad Resort and Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$179
$150
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
$269
Hotels.com
  • Pool
LEGOLAND California Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$459
Official Website
All reviewswithin walking distancefull size refrigeratorserved its purposecarlsbad villageclean hotelgreat roomcoffee makerstaff was very friendly and helpfulnice staynicolemicrowavepanslegolandratesclosetconvenienceproximity
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The overall experience at this property was an excellent experience from beginning to end. When we first arrived to check-in the staff was very attentive to our needs, assuring that all of our needs would be met while staying at their property.
I travel constantly with my business and stay in hotels across the USA all year around and this property has the best customer service that I have experienced in along time.
The property is in an excellent location; minutes from the freeway and most important a five minute pleasant walk from the beach.
I and my staff really enjoyed our stay at this location.

Room Tip: My staff and I where in different locations in the hotel and all of the rooms were great.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank for the great comments about our associates and your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your and your staff had a wonderful stay with us in Carlsbad. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to you seeing you next time you are in Carlsbad.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Rooms are huge, staff is awesome and I am going back in 2 weeks. It doesn't get much better than this hotel and the price is unbeatable. There is a Denny's next door a 7-11& Albertson's Grocery store within walking distance. I could have stayed at this hotel for weeks. I am very happy with the "bang for my buck".

Room Tip: I was in 131. Usually the first floor of a hotel is awful but, I had no complaints.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our associates, property and your stay. I'm thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed your most recent stay and even happier that we will see you again in a few week. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Staff is awesome, friendly, nice, and always go out of their way to take care of me. The hotel is close to the beach. They keep the property pretty clean and there is always someone there 24/7 which is good.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for taking the time recognized the excellent service provided by our associates. I'm thrilled to hear that the associates go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. It's also great that you enjoyed our close proximity to the beach and were able to enjoy the ocean while in Carlsbad. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Our recent stay at the hotel was excellent; loved the new decor; but most of all the staff who are very considerate. We have been guests of this hotel many times and usually stay for a week to visit our family near-by. It is affordable and well located. We highly reccommend Extended Stay.

Room Tip: We prefer the third floor. The rooms are quiet and comfortable, free internet, and having a kitchen for quick meals is a huge plus. The a/c was quiet. The new tv's and channel selection is great. Restaurants are a short walk and freeway is close by.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review of our associates level of customer service. I'm so pleased to hear that our associates made your stay comfortable while you were visiting family in Carlsbad. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Carlsbad.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

this hotel is great!we stayed here last november 2012, the staff was great, service was excellent they were very accomodating.nice location, close to the beach..it was a great experience, would come back again....

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for the great review about your recent stay with us. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff provided excellent service during your stay. It's such a vote of confidence for our associates when you say that you will definitely be back next time you are in Carlsbad. Again, thank you for the great review and we look forward to the next time you are in Carlsbad.