“VERY DISAPPOINTED. TERRIBLE SERVICE. NO VALUE.”
Review of Cinepolis

Cinepolis
Ranked #1 of 7 Fun & Games in Carlsbad
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The good parts. The chair was comfortable.
The bad parts: We expected a much better experience for the premium that we paid to be here. THE SERVICE WAS HORRIBLE! We were served the wrong food. When the credit card bill came it was obvious that the server entered the order wrong. We asked 3 different people to bring us the water that we ordered and it was never received was the food order corrected. So, one of us had dinner and the other didnt and there was no beverages at all. After being distracted for the entire movie with the anticipation that our food and beverage would arrive soon, we were presented with a credit card slip which included the food and beverage that we did not receive. I refused to sign the credit card slip and our server exclaimed "Now your going to get me in trouble!" COME ON DUDE, you got yourself in trouble! The manager got involved in this and offered nothing as compensation. SAVE YOUR MONEY ON THIS JOINT AND GO TO A NICE DINNER BEFORE YOU GO TO A MOVIE IN A REGULAR THEATRE. You'll have a much nicer experience and spend the same money.

3  Thank Jilie D
in 9 reviews
"previews"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Saw s great movie in a comfy recliner with drinks and snacks delivered to my seat. Go during the day for a small discount even though it will still cost a lot. Hey, you're on vacation!

Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

We thought it would be fun to take our kids to a movie while on vacation so we found the closest theater. It was $127 to take our family of 6 to a 3D movie. This was for the tickets only. The theater was really nice, but not for that price.

3  Thank lexileo
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Love it! Feel like I am at home - no better - I feel like I am at some luxury home that is catering solely for me to have an excellent overall experience. The service has been very good. Del Mar location was better than Carlsbad. At Del Mar I was cold and they brought me a blanket. At Carlsbad they wanted me to pay for one. The menu items are great. My biggest complaint is that the Carlsbad location needs to make more of its theaters +21 during Date Night times.