“Only on Tuesday - if you're a senior.”
Review of West Buffet - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
West Buffet
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Carlsbad, California
“Only on Tuesday - if you're a senior.”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I have a friend who comes to visit and her choice for lunch is always the West Buffet. With a $4.99 price for seniors on Tuesday, you can't go wrong. It does get packed, but the place is so large that we've never had to wait more than 5-8 minutes for a seat. The menu doesn't seem to change on this day, but there are so many choices. Want sushi, Mongolian barbeque, fish, chicken, beef, veggies, salad, potstickers . . . okay, there's more but this is making me hungry.

I have to say, the servers are some of the nicest, most polite and efficient I've run into anywhere. I'm not sure if a tip is expected, but we always leave one because we are well taken care of.

Visited August 2012

Carlsbad, California
“Enormous Asian buffet...”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

With choices from just about every Asian country, you won't go home hungry. Dim sum, sushi, traditional Chinese dishes like orange chicken and beef broccoli, many soup and salad choices and a dessert bar. The food is plentiful and fresh, the buffet seemingly neverending. The service is good and the atmosphere just okay. I will definitly be back - it is a good value on good food.

• Visited July 2012
No. San Diego County
“Plenty of Choices at this Asian buffet”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

The price is right.....approximately $13 for adults, $11 for seniors and $9 for children, you can literally gorge yourself if that is the intent. I personally am not a huge fan of buffets in general...but if I were I'd probably go here often. Sushi made fresh, Mongolian grill, Chinese dishes, pizza, fresh fruit and various salads. Also a decent choice of desserts. We went there because my 9 yr old nephew LOVES this place and he got to pick. No atmosphere. It's all about eating.

• Visited February 2012