“Delicious desserts, chocolates, coffee”

Carlsbad Chocolate Bar
Ranked #4 of 21 Dessert in Carlsbad
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We had an enjoyable dessert. I shared a slice of white chocolate fudge cake with my sister. It was very fresh and flavorful. My husband had two dark chocolate covered graham crackers. He liked his a lot too. I also had an iced coffee. In addition we had good service,

Reviewed October 21, 2013

My wife pulled me in here and so glad she did with the variety of of high end and classic (read hard to find elsewhere and did you know Flicks are from Fresno?) chocolates, candies and brittles, fine wines and an espresso bar! The folks are friendly and not stuffy. Convenient corner location in the village at Carlsbad.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband wanted to stop and I didn't resist. So many great things to choose from. We bought a little bit, of a lot of different chocolates. Great service and great fun for hours to come as we enjoyed strolling around town.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The Carlsbad Chocolate Bar was cute as a button! We went there twice and we don't even eat sweets that much. All the chocolate is laid out with labels. You can buy some by the piece (like toffee) and some by the pound (like chocolate covered raisins). There was a varied, but not overwhelming selection, plus coffee drinks and wine by the bottle (this is not a bar but rather a coffee shop with a chocolate and wine store inside). I highly recommend the toffee with a cup of coffee. Yum! I ate a slab of toffee over the course of two days and had to go back for more!

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Fresh chocolates and coffee. And any other candy you might fancy. And some people sart their day here. Very crowded on Friday and Saturday evenings.

1  Thank Paul S