“Order the burger with chiles!”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #4 of 358 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Ok, so I have never been a fan of In-N-Out Burgers, but this recent trip to California they managed to win me over. After much research on the internet, I learned more about the "super-secret menu and decided to give it a try. OMG! was that an improvement! I ordered my burger with "grilled onions and chiles" and my fries "lite". Super delicious and excellent service. Also asked for my "paper hat and stickers" just to test the whole super-secret menu ordering thing, and got those too!

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

I never get tired of In n Out Burger. The consistently high quality food and friendly service is off the charts. Try the Double Double without the sauce and replace it with ketchup and mustard to save a few fat grams and calories.

1  Thank Jski529
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Just arrived to California... and really enjoyed a Great Burger there! It was a great treat and service was good since they were very busy, but the line went fast!

1  Thank IndianagirlFlorida
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Being from Chicagoland, there are no In-N-Outs anywhere near me. So anytime I travel out West, I make sure to get to one at least once. The burgers are pretty good, and they let you customize a crazy amount of ways. (Granted you need to know the "secret" menu, but any google search can give you a good idea of the options out there and you can figure out your order from there.)

The thing that always impresses me about In-N-Out is that the food is all fresh. You can normally see them cutting the potatoes for the fries right before making them. (I also might be the one person in the world who likes In-N-Out's fries just regular straight up, no animal style or well done, but you can also read up on your options there and customize it to your taste.)

1  Thank Stormins
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Love In-n-Out! Double Trouble, fries, Chocolate Shake. Yum! Just driving by adds an inch to my waist. :) Only downside, there is almost always a line, but the wait is never that long. The food is worth the wait!

1  Thank TravellingMr