All reviews park hyatt kids club golf course bath products bedroom villa full kitchen daily maid service washer dryer master bathroom poolside service concierge staff north of san diego dining table beautiful property main lobby pool staff video games
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My family and I stayed in the Four Seasons Residence Club during a conference I was attending and the accomodations were amazing. We had a one bedroom townhouse complete with full kitchen and outside deck area. The sofa also opened to a full bed in the living room. We notified the resort ahead of time that we had a five year old son and when we first entered the suite we found a chocolate brownie with his name written in icing on the plate! There were also sponges by the tub spelling out his name. There was also a perfect pool with kids area and fitness center just steps from our building. The staff were outstanding and so helpful and the rooms were extremely clean. The grounds were perfectly manicured and we were even able to borrow beach chairs, towels and toys from the front desk at the main building. The resort was a ten minute drive to either the beach, the outlet stores and Legoland. Hoping we get back soon!

Room Tip: Notify them in advance if you have kids with you.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TKJ155043
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We just spent a few days down here with family and everything was perfect!! The rooms were huge and spacious and had the added kitchen which was great for quick home cooked breakfast and snacks! We spent a lot of time at the pool and the service was top notch! You barely had to lift a finger, everything was taken care of! They set up your chair perfect, move umbrellas and the food comes on bed trays so you don't even have to move to a table! Luxury at it's best!!

Room Tip: We were in building 45 and it was very close to the pool, which was nice for our little ones!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank rmg421
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We are a Marriot time share owner and have stayed at this resort twice, each time for a week at a time. We couldn't believe the beautiful and spacious quarters. We had 1,600 square feet to live in with a lot of ammenities. The built-in bookcases/desk in the living room with fireplace was a very homey feeling. The kitchen was nice with the side by side refrigerator with water spout in the door. Even the dishes were not the norm. They are beautiful. The three balconies were great and the grounds are very well kept. The service at the pool is great and I do have to say that they employees here have gone out of their way to service our needs. We just cannot say enough good things about this resort, except we always look forward to having an opportunity to stay there again! Give it a try, you'll be happy you did!

Room Tip: We've had two different locations of rooms, and both were good in their own ways. No complaints.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nancy74741732
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We had the best time ever!! The resort is gorgeous! The staff is so friendly and professional.I love the pool area and the kitty pool, the gym is also very nice. My room was clean and spacious.with an amazing view of the golf course. We will be there again next summer!

Room Tip: Facing the golf course
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I completely enjoyed my stay here. Granted, I wasn't footing the bill, as it was for a conference, but the staff was amazing, cheerful and helpful. I quite enjoyed the grounds and especially the nice luxurious bathrooms. I got a peak at one of the larger suites and it just keeps going! Great views of the valley and distant ocean.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business