We stayed at the Hyatt House in Carlsbad during our trip to Legoland. It was fantastic for our family of 5. Loved their free shuttle to Legoland and it saved us $15/day on parking. The breakfast was also very good although CROWDED most mornings. There are a lot of families that take advantage of this places proximity to legoland and the value that it offers them so if you don't want kids around this is not the place for you! We didn't really get to take advantage of their happy hour on the weekday afternoon but that would have also been an awesome moneysaving thing for families. Our room was very clean and much larger than the one we stayed in at disneyland which cost about $100 more per night. It had 2 queens and a pull out full sofa sleeper. It also had a full kitchen with a little bar to eat at. We spent very little time in the room but it was very nice. The pool was small but my kids really enjoyed it too. It isn't a luxury resort but offers very good value to families visiting the san diego area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the coast of beautiful Carlsbad, California and conveniently situated only 2 1/2 blocks from the beach, Hyatt House San Diego/Carlsbad is surrounded by the area's many great attractions and restaurants. Enjoy a five-minute shuttle ride to Legoland or GIA or travel a short 35 miles to the San Diego Convention Center, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park, Old Town or the San Diego airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Priceline so you can book your HYATT house San Diego/Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites San Diego/Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- Hotel Of America Carlsbad