This hotel is amazing! The rooms were very spacious. Great insulation. Love the full kitchen! The staff was very helpful and friendly for the entire stay! Their free breakfast had lots to choose from. On weekday night they have a social hour with free appetizers, drinks, and cocktails. We took full advantage of their free shuttle. The shuttle drivers were all very friendly and gave us a mini tour on the drives to our destinations. Only time we had to drive all week was to the Zoo because it was kinda far away. The longest we ever had to wait for the shuttle was 10 minutes. All other times it was closer to 2 minutes. The shuttle took us to Legoland, dinners, shopping, and the beach. Which kept sand out of our car :-) If we go back to Carlsbad in the future we will definitely stay at this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the coast of beautiful Carlsbad, California and conveniently situated only 2 1/2 blocks from the beach, Hyatt House San Diego/Carlsbad is surrounded by the area's many great attractions and restaurants. Enjoy a five-minute shuttle ride to Legoland or GIA or travel a short 35 miles to the San Diego Convention Center, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park, Old Town or the San Diego airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your HYATT house San Diego/Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites San Diego/Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- Hotel Of America Carlsbad