i have been at hyatt now for over 2months and it has been great, the rooms are nice the service is particularly good especially tom the driver who goes the extra mile and rudy at the front desk is a great help as its my first time in california
its very family friendly and has a great pool, hot tub, the wifi is free and fast and the food is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the coast of beautiful Carlsbad, California and conveniently situated only 2 1/2 blocks from the beach, Hyatt House San Diego/Carlsbad is surrounded by the area's many great attractions and restaurants. Enjoy a five-minute shuttle ride to Legoland or GIA or travel a short 35 miles to the San Diego Convention Center, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park, Old Town or the San Diego airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your HYATT house San Diego/Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites San Diego/Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- Hotel Of America Carlsbad