“The Best Fro-Yo!”
Review of Swirlicious

Swirlicious
Ranked #13 of 21 Dessert in Carlsbad
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Swirlicious is my favorite frozen yogurt company! And I've tried MANY in the North County area. The flavors are sweet and don't taste like yogurt. My favorite is their Watermelon Sorbet, but Cookies & Creme is also delicious. They change out their flavors every Friday, so most are constantly rotating. It's nice to sit right outside in the Village, or walk down to the beach to enjoy your treat.

2  Thank Stephanie F

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great self-serve frozen yogurt with a variety of toppings! Healthy toppings along with candies, sauces, etc. good variety if yogurt flavors too. Reasonably priced. We got to chatting with the owner and ended up coming back the next night. Very nice guy!

2  Thank Kim M
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Serve yourself frozen yogurt. 10 flavor choices. Great variety. We returned 3 times in 7 days--What else can we say!?

2  Thank MichiganSam
Reviewed August 24, 2012

A nice place to stop for an after dinner treat. You choose a paper cup and fill it with your choice of flavors and amounts of yogurt - they have several to chose from. Then you spoon on what toppings you'd like from a large assortment, squirt on a sauce, if you want, and take it to the cashier. She weighs it and that's it. If you don't like it, it's your own fault! I just got a small amount and mine was about $1.50, my husband got more and his was about $3.00. There are a few tables, as I recall, outside and in. We just ate it as we walked back to our motel for the night. It's just a small shop so there's no parking lot, but there is parking on the street. It was yummy, we would stop here again if in the area.

3  Thank Saxeygirl
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The yogurt was delicious, I brought my family here for the first time for them and they absolutely loved it. They are from Utah and they said the yogurt is amazing and nothing in Utah even comes close. Its just so flavorful and each yogurt tastes exactly what the label is on the wall!

2  Thank thomas t

Been to Swirlicious? Share your experiences!