“Pleasant, relaxing and enjoyable week.”

Carlsbad Seapointe Resort
Ranked #5 of 36 Hotels in Carlsbad
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed November 16, 2009

We had a great stay at Carlsbad Seapoint Resort. Good location, great Pacific Ocean View and the people were very frendly and accomidating, couldn't ask for better.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Carlsbad Seapointe Resort

Reviewed November 15, 2009

Sit anywhere in this cozy one bedroom and have a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean. Especially enchanting as the sun goes down. I enjoyed being able to watch from the balcony as the sky turned myriad of colors. Quiet and restful.

The beds are incredibly comfortable! It was difficult to know when the sun came up with the black out drapes. I know why Seapointe is a favorite. Location, location, location!

• Stayed: November 2009
Reviewed November 15, 2009

We had a great time at Carlsbad Seapointe Resort. The views were amazing, such beautiful sunsets off the coast. Also enjoyed the beautiful color changing pool and the poolside firepit was an added bonus for the cool evenings. The rooms were well appointed with a fireplace and jacuzzi tub. Very clean.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2009

Seapointe impressed me most with the ocean view from our room. The service was excellent and the kitchen was well stocked and a nice size bathroom. Everything is very nice and new. The beds were exceptionally comfortable too!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2009

This is a very nice and well appointed timeshare.
I can go and on ad on with this place....And all good this place was AWESOME in every way!!!!!! But unlike sum resorts we stay at i.e. In Oceanside and in Del mar....We can walk anywhere to many things. But This place you have to drive anywhere you go. Well maybe not the beach. So get a car and have a blast!!

I do have to say that 2 things did stick out like red lite with me. This is only one of 2 resorts that had a dry sauna and a gym worth a darn!!!!!!!!! 99% of all resorts have the most funkiest gym and they go as cheap as they can???? This place and Polo towers are the bomb with my wife and I.......Also we love to cook out most of the times, I must say any one will be impressed when you see how clean and how they put so much in to there bbq area's...There is a guy that cleans aand clean oooh and cleans all bbq's spotless and add's new foil after every use....Keep in mind I was in the military!!! and this man cleaned all bbq with military level cleaning 24/7 day or nite.

Lol....Like I said ... I can go on forever!!! you'll love this place. And get a car:) have fun!!

Oh P.S. just so you also know...There is an army of people cleaning and cleaning and doing all day long.....they work so hard at this place to keep it very nice!! I was Impressed!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed October 21, 2009

This trip was relaxing, entertaining and memomorable in every good way. It was too short in my opinion but every moment there me and my fiance enjoyed. check in was fast and very freindly, the staff was very informative about the area and extremely professional. The concierge provided excellent information about tours and exclusive offers. The activity staff provided us with really fun and clever family crafts and equiptment for our family days. They also helped us retrieve directions to local attractions and gave us th insider on local secrets on good beaches and great food. We attended sunset Margaritas, this was a great activity, both me and my fiance had a great time.
THE ROOMS: very clean, probably the cleanest rooms i have ever stayed in. The beds had new matresses with new bedding! all very comfy and all supporting the resort's eco freindly ways!
In the end, the stay was amazing. ALL of the staff was so freindly, it really made a difference. This resort was one of the bst i have ever been to and can not wait to go again! kudos to the staff at Seapointe!!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travelgirlie78
Reviewed October 14, 2009

We were treated like we lived there, a wonderful experience. I would recomend this resort to all my family and friends. (Actually I did just that) Our stay was great, but we lost a day due to scheduling mixups, but the rest of the stay was better than expected.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family