“Great food, drinks and live music!”

The Landings at Carlsbad
Ranked #78 of 392 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2018

Went here on 2/2/18. I had the fish and chips and a bloody mary! Exellent! Live music 6:30pm - 9:30pm! I will be back!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed February 6, 2018

I love finding great municipal airport restaurants. While in the area, we stopped in for breakfast at The Landings. A very nice restaurant with views out to the runway. Our server was very friendly and our breakfast was very good. The portions were fairly large.

The restaurant wasn't crowded when we arrived mid morning, so we had lots of options for seating. We sat and watched the buzz around the airport, while enjoying our meals, coffee and tea.

Reviewed January 28, 2018

I've lived in Carlsbad for 30 years and flown out of the Carlsbad airport and had never been to this restaurant. Our service was fantastic, there was a live band playing out on the patio and everyone enjoyed their dinner. It was a lovely Friday evening dinner out with friends.

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

I'm all about brunch and for $28.99 all you can eat that includes prime rib, two salads, bagels & lox, eggs, bacon, potatoes, sausage, omlettes, pancakes, French toast, etc, and never ending mimosas (Thanks Brad-you were awesome!) in a beautiful setting-you'll see me back for sure!

Reviewed October 26, 2017

We arrived on a Sunday around 11:00am. There was no wait to be seated. We decided to sit outside as it was a beautiful day! As a bonus, there was live music while we ate on the patio.

There was something for everyone on the menu - we chose breakfast - I chose a create your own omelette. It came with a choice of potatoes or hash browns and toast. My meal was good. This is a nice place to meet friends!

There were a few planes taking off and landing, but it did not affect our ability to talk or enjoy the music!

Date of visit: October 2017